You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) Premier League 16/10/22 - 16:30

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Did anyone notice Klopp offered to shake his hand after the game but Taylor wouldn't and stormed straight down the tunnel.

Sulking fucking cheating corrupt Manc cunt.

Remember when the Govan tramp used to get officials banned from doing united games for months of they annoyed him?  We need to, as a club, start making noises to the fa over cunts like Taylor.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Did anyone notice Klopp offered to shake his hand after the game but Taylor wouldn't and stormed straight down the tunnel.

Sulking fucking cheating corrupt Manc cunt.

Saw it on MOTD, seemed really strange because most reds stand with their assistants on the pitch and wait for the players to start heading off.

It was as if he needed to rush off and get the last bus home!!

However, we should be making a noise with PGMOL and the league about that professionalism to put pressure on never getting him again

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Alisson never had the ball under control but the foul on Fabinho not being given was the cock up.

Law 12 states : A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball with the hand(s) when: the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save.

He doesnt have to be in control of the ball like a fielder in cricket.

Why were city so passive in the first half? 

No press against a defense that's been shipping early goals and now playing with a makeshift right side? Bizarre.

And a definite lack of killer instinct. They looked nervous.

Great effort from all.

Jota could have scored a hand full--in position for the pass all night and worked his socks off at both ends of the pitch.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Woah, according to some it's more important to vilify our fans. 

I'm surprised the dumb inbred twats can spell, City PR machine working overtime trying to push the coins at Pep angle, nothing mentioned about the chants from the away end or the damage / graffiti in the concourse at that end. Like I've said 90% of them are thick inbred cunts the other 10% are glory hunters who would be at old Trafford if it wasn't for the oil money.

Things like that foul on Mo is why I didn’t that get mad over Darwin “headbutting” that other cunt that had been hounding him all game. Obviously it’s stupid because he gets sent off and a ban, but mainly I just wish he made it count if he was going to get banned for it. I’m actually kind of amazed things like that don’t happen more often that some of these defenders fuck with the strikers, and particularly ours. If the refs do their job then it never escalates to that level.

This time it was Klopp that got sent off, again because the ref didn’t do his job. The sheer audacity to send Klopp off for getting in someone’s ear when you’ve just let our player be wrestled to the ground is infuriating to be honest. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Law 12 states : A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball with the hand(s) when: the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save.

He doesnt have to be in control of the ball like a fielder in cricket.

All laws are caveated with 'in the opinion of the referee.' I wouldnt have called a foul after seeing first replay,but like I keep saying decisions need to be made or not in real time and this is why I despise VAR. The shirt pull should have been the end of it but instead it took endless video replays to make a decision that was easy to make straight away. Ironically,I have disallowed a goal only a few weekends ago using that same law. But on the replay,which was moot anyway,on the first look I didnt think Alisson had it under control. But its moot here regardless. 

7 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Did I say that though?  As in 'fuck em', no. But, no point arguing about it.  I said what I said and it was wrong.  Like I said, I'm a cunt, therefore not classy at all.

You should have just said that in the first place, mate.  It was really poor.  You then posted about 5 times afterwards and tried to deflect from it, or at least make light of it, which made people reach a conclusion about you.

Own it, sincerely apologise for it, and we all move on.  You've always seemed sound enough.

• Upvote 1

Sky are really desperate for that disallowed goal to be "controversial". It obviously wasn't: it was VAR helping the referee to reach a correct decision, which is exactly what it's there for. 

Still, if you're a 24-hour sports channel, you've got to fill the air time with something.

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sky are really desperate for that disallowed goal to be "controversial". It obviously wasn't: it was VAR helping the referee to reach a correct decision, which is exactly what it's there for. 

Still, if you're a 24-hour sports channel, you've got to fill the air time with something.

On MOTD last night Murphy and Keown both said that the disallowed goal was an example of VAR working perfectly and they're completely correct. I don't know why it's even an issue. 

We played with a fire and desire that we haven't seen for a while. Was good to see a bit of fight in us again. 

Hopefully it's the start of a decent run and we start marching our way up the table. 

On another day we could have scored a fair few, so many missed opportunities to put Jota or salah through on goal