You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This New Chelsea Owner

Bjornebye

32 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He'd moan if they spent nothing on transfers and updated Old Trafford instead but wants them to spend £200m a season, have a better stadium.than Spurs and them not to take any money out the club.

He should put his money where his mouth is and invest in the club then.

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

In general, All-Star games are a dumb idea, by the way. They stopped being fun 10 years ago, the players don't care or try. It's a bad entertainment product, except for the kids who like seeing good players all together.

They did a Europe vs Rest of the World in 1997. It was shite despite some of the names on here:

Ep7rxQoXYAM3FPz?format=jpg&name=large

Ep7rxjlXYAAZ_Ik?format=jpg&name=large

18 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Somewhat of an overreaction by Rat Boy. 

6A868991-5ABD-41D1-9985-F98F205A1661.jpeg

What's worse American investors or countries who murder and butcher people they don't like owning football clubs. Will he speak of city's cheating and the state of newcastles owners or is it just because united have been shit for nearly a decade under yanks.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Superstars was ace. I think Keegan fell off a bike and scraped all the skin of his leg or something but just got on with it. Nowadays they'd need emergency surgery and be out for a year.

Was his shoulder....looked nasty. But as you say got on with it.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What's worse American investors or countries who murder and butcher people they don't like owning football clubs. Will he speak of city's cheating and the state of newcastles owners or is it just because united have been shit for nearly a decade under yanks.

Hmmm.  That's a difficult one. Let me ponder that a while...

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Everton have had a helmet for a goaltender for years now, yet another first

The Liverpool-supporting Cascarino picked him earlier this week for his Northern XI. This is a player who fell to his knees and punched the air in triumph because he'd kept a clean sheet, and then announced that the immense strain of achieving this incredible feat had left him far too frail to play for quite a few weeks. Pickford is like some weird Indentikit picture made up of all the types of irritating tits in existence.

• Upvote 1

Still seeing articles on this today saying Boehly. 

As I said yesterday & Carra articulated better last night, I don’t have an issue with the concept / new ideas, if he genuinely wants to put money back into the football pyramid, then good on him. 

It’s the “The Premiership can learn from US Sports” which irked me.

He’s been an owner about 8 weeks and come across as a right tit. Has anything about his first couple of months been impressive? I suppose he could claim to have won the transfer window, although that would be highly debatable.

Boehly can fuck off, a North v South game? Seriously? When and where's that going to be played then? Is it just Premier League players? Has he not heard of the Community Shield?

I read this morning he's getting ready to give Potter upwards of £300m to spend across the upcoming winter and summer transfer windows. Fucking moron.

Gary Neville is a one eyed, hypocritical cunt. It doesn't make anything he says in that tweet wrong though. Imo, sport is not just business and as a result should be regulated. There is already precedent with the way we protect major sporting events for free to air broadcasters. It doesn't mean we couldn't or shouldn't have more regulation to protect the game.