You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

4 minutes ago, aws said:

They’ll need an emergency delivery of more plastic flags. 

Ha. 

Got to assume we’ll have got similar. Ridiculous they can get a communication out but we can’t. 

They have said they are posting theirs out, maybe our NFC passes make it less urgent. 

Still, more of a mind fuck for us desperately close to the top of the waiting list. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

You’ll get it Monday morning.

0F7953B4-613D-4D14-9D64-0D991F0F3E7C.gif

I decided yesterday that I was going regardless, even if I had to pay over the odds. 

I’d then report the details of the OTT tickets to the club. Given it’ll be an NFC, should be easy to trace.  Gobshites like that should be removed from the club all together.

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

0F7953B4-613D-4D14-9D64-0D991F0F3E7C.gif

I decided yesterday that I was going regardless, even if I had to pay over the odds. 

I’d then report the details of the OTT tickets to the club. Given it’ll be an NFC, should be easy to trace.  Gobshites like that should be removed from the club all together.

That’s my plan for the Wolves last home game of the season.

I’ve applied for a hospitality job at Anfield, too.

I’m getting there one way or another.

5 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Still remember the words to “One Kiss”?

One ticket is all it takes,
Fallin' in love with the ballot,
Possibilities,
That looks like all I need.

When I say 1 ticket, I mean 4 because that’s how many are on my application. 

Contacted LFC Live Chat this morning…

I have been advised the following: we have no further information regarding this at the time being, apologies! 

I unfortunately do not have any information to provide at this time in regard to this - You can check back for any updates but am only advising what I know, and have checked with ticketing. They don't have any details at this time either

So it looks like the tickets are for the nfc pass and you can’t forward them to friends and family. I assumed they would be a qr code. So if you let a family member go to the cup games they now can’t go the final. This club are ridiculous sometimes. Why not just give the same option of forwarding for the final.

5 minutes ago, AHA said:

So it looks like the tickets are for the nfc pass and you can’t forward them to friends and family. I assumed they would be a qr code. So if you let a family member go to the cup games they now can’t go the final. This club are ridiculous sometimes. Why not just give the same option of forwarding for the final.

The other NFC away tickets this season have been on email, so it would just be a case of forwarding the email wouldn’t it? 

I doubt LFC are sophisticated enough to upload straight to supporters details.

I can see it being a cock up whatever. Wouldn’t surprise me if it turned into a 4.30pm kick off as originally intended. 

I have not had email, can just see them on my account. Currently speaking to live chat and they are beyond bad. Told them 2 of us can’t now go but they won’t let me forward the tickets and won’t let me return them for a refund. If they were on email it might be ok. Hate this club sometimes. Always try to make things as hard for supporters as possible. Chelsea’s are paper I believe.

2 hours ago, AHA said:

I have not had email, can just see them on my account. Currently speaking to live chat and they are beyond bad. Told them 2 of us can’t now go but they won’t let me forward the tickets and won’t let me return them for a refund. If they were on email it might be ok. Hate this club sometimes. Always try to make things as hard for supporters as possible. Chelsea’s are paper I believe.

If you could forward the email, I'll gladly take the other 2 off you.

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If you could forward the email, I'll gladly take the other 2 off you.

If I can forward email I can probably get them to the people on my list. What I was worried about was the email only allowing the download to the matching nfc pass. If it downloads to any valid nfc pass then I should be able to use them

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Wonder if the club are going to acknowledge the extra 2.2k tickets they got on Friday or think people are stupid and not realise that Chelsea got extra…

They deffo received them as there was over 2500 on sale after being barely 500 left from sale. Weird they have not acknowledged it though.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Wonder if the club are going to acknowledge the extra 2.2k tickets they got on Friday or think people are stupid and not realise that Chelsea got extra…

They sent an email to people eligible on the waiting list acknowledging it.

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

@beejay What did your email say?

As I posted earlier, SOS have said we got extra last week they weren’t aware of. 

"We have received a further allocation of tickets from the EFL and Wembley,  a number of tickets were also not purchased by supporters successful in the ballot therefore we can confirm that 2490 tickets are available.

These tickets are available to waiting list positions 1-1531 and we are pleased to advise that you and any supporters you are registered with are eligible to purchase subject to availability "

That was last week Scott