You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I think you’ll be just about fine, as well.

Trying to work out the take up rate…

somewhat ropey but feels like 89%, which if the same again on this 2.5k would see us Ok. Just.

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Trying to work out the take up rate…

somewhat ropey but feels like 89%, which if the same again on this 2.5k would see us Ok. Just.

Some won’t see the email, choose not to go and there’ll be a decent amount who have been sorted by other means.

I think some of the neutral tickets will be sent back, too.

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

Some won’t see the email, choose not to go and there’ll be a decent amount who have been sorted by other means.

I sincerely hope with every fibre of my body you’re correct!

2 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Some of the neutral tickets sent back, when they can sell them for £1200-2500 on Stubhub?

Sadly I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Just tried to get tickets for me and my lad for the Southampton game, but it wouldn't allow me to get him a ticket, it's as if it hadn't registered he'd been to the Norwich game. 

Bit frustrating like

I went the Norwich game but the Southampton game was sold out when I got through the queue. Not sure how I can't be guaranteed a ticket in this scenario. Frustrating as fuck.

8 hours ago, derykw said:

I went the Norwich game but the Southampton game was sold out when I got through the queue. Not sure how I can't be guaranteed a ticket in this scenario. Frustrating as fuck.

Especially when there's now more seats available than there was at the Norwich game, so no idea how it managed to sell out so easily. 

9 hours ago, Aventus said:

Just tried to get tickets for me and my lad for the Southampton game, but it wouldn't allow me to get him a ticket, it's as if it hadn't registered he'd been to the Norwich game. 

Bit frustrating like

I got onto the live chat and they sorted me out with a ticket because of the glitch stopping me from buying one at the time. 

The ticketing system might be a shit show but at least the customer service was helpful. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, beejay said:

Any luck mate? Seemed to be plenty left when I logged out this morning and I was about halfway in the queue 

I need to see what is left after 7.30am tomorrow morning. 

The fact they are still on sale is giving me hope, hopefully an extra c.250 people give back work and then my 1667 should be Ok. 

I’m hopeful but not getting overly excited yet. 

@beejay

Side question… how much did you pay please? If I do manage to creep in, I’m fully expecting to pay top price of £150. I’m completely fine paying that, I’ll be grateful / thankful / overjoyed just to be there, only wondering really. 

8 hours ago, Scott_M said:

@beejay

Side question… how much did you pay please? If I do manage to creep in, I’m fully expecting to pay top price of £150. I’m completely fine paying that, I’ll be grateful / thankful / overjoyed just to be there, only wondering really. 

Sorry only just seen this. I pressed the icon for the system to choose my seats because I just wanted 3 together at any price. Was allocated 121 for £108 each. 

8 minutes ago, beejay said:

Sorry only just seen this. I pressed the icon for the system to choose my seats because I just wanted 3 together at any price. Was allocated 121 for £108 each. 

Cheers. If tomorrow works out, I’m not arsed where I’m sat, the price or if the 4 of us linked in the application are sat together. Everything is crossed.

19 hours ago, beejay said:

If you cannot get rid of your spare 118 please let me know

• Haha 1