You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pre-season 2022

JohnnyH

Just now, manwiththestick said:

I thought it would be at least until the season properly starts before we see the all the quim mewling. 

Let's see what happens we we play the cunts next month, I suspect we'll get different result and performance.

Next month? Another friendly or have we got them early in the PL?

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bloke said:

Do that in Australia, the U.S, Dubai etc I don't think it's right approaching the match like this when people have spent half a year's rent in a third world country to go tonight. 

I would imagine there were a great deal of United "fans" that were quite disappointed that there hero stayed home with family issues.

11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Tut tut would have thought you scrutinised the fixtures and set about worrying early. Let yourself and us down matey boy.

Genuinely don't know. I know we've the sportswashers in the charity shield at the end of July, but not a fucking scooby apart from that!

I'm not bothered particularly about the fans, they know it's a glorified training session and they still choose to go, both clubs also do a lot of PR pieces over there and the high profile players are involved in all of that. 

I'd be raging if we're fielding a near to full strength 11 for a first pre season game no matter who we are playing, whether that's Utd, Taiwan ladyboy select 11 or Everton.

Klopp and his backroom will hopefully have gotten what they needed from today, that's all anyone should be concerned about.

23 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I remember Spurs winning every single game in pre season under Juande Ramos and some of their fans talking about winning the league. They were bottom of the table after 8 games with 2 points and he was sacked!

I think Darren Bent scored about 16 goals as well didn’t he? 

It's preseason and shouldn't mean much. However, I cant help but feel mildly annoyed by that game. Partly because the scoreline wasnt a true reflection of the game and partly because it's those Man United cunts. 4 nil flattered them, considering the chances we created and hitting of the woodwork at least 4 times.

Anyway, I reckon we batter them again when it matters most. Let their fans on social media have a bit of deluded joy, lull them into a false sense of security.

13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I would imagine there were a great deal of United "fans" that were quite disappointed that there hero stayed home with family issues.

They are actually "fans" despite being from Thailand, United had no choice in regards to Ronaldo. They approached the match more professionally anyhow which showed more respect to the people in the stadium in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm not bothered particularly about the fans, they know it's a glorified training session and they still choose to go, both clubs also do a lot of PR pieces over there and the high profile players are involved in all of that. 

I'd be raging if we're fielding a near to full strength 11 for a first pre season game no matter who we are playing, whether that's Utd, Taiwan ladyboy select 11 or Everton.

Klopp and his backroom will hopefully have gotten what they needed from today, that's all anyone should be concerned about.

Only thing that matters today is that Klopp and staff got what wanted in terms of the clear fitness exercise it was.

32 players getting half hour each basically.

But in my opinion don't pick the fucking mancs to have such an exercise against.

2 minutes ago, Bloke said:

They are actually "fans" despite being from Thailand, United had no choice in regards to Ronaldo. 

I am a "fan" as well, nothing to do with being from Thailand.

You think the folks who bought tickets were not expecting to see one of the greatest players of all time?

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Was it? Shows how good my memory is.

Was that the summer Everton beat a side 11-0 or something, and the power shift was on?

Yeah, Grujic was signed under Klopp, not Rodgers. That's how I know. It was his first signing actually, I think.