You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

2 hours ago, clangers said:

Casemiro is quality but £60+ million for a 30 year old who at his best sits in front of the back four doesn't appear to make much sense when they've been all about pressing under the new manager. They've no idea how to fit these players into a system. It's just buy the biggest name players they can.

And nobody asks the question why Casemiro wants to go there. To win titles? To play in the CL against the top level? To work hard to become a better player?

Or maybe maybe, it couldnt be could it, he goes there to cash a few big paycheques before he retires? Nah, can't be that.

Good to see their supporters happy again though. Not as happy as when salvatore Ronaldo came last year, but still..

8 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

The money Utd spend is unbelievable. Imagine if their fan base had to contend with FSG. Their heads would collectively explode 

Yes. They’d have to write “BUY SOMEBODY, YOU FUCKING TWAT SHITHEAD BASTARD BAD-AIDS CUNTS!” instead of the far more affable and reasonable “BUY SOMEBODY, YOU CUNTS.”

Bit torn over this Casemiro one, on one hand I think his biggest strength is being a shithouse, but on the other that has helped Real beat us a few times. He's been one of the main reasons we've struggled to find a rhythm in those games, not because he's a great DM, but because he knows how to break things up through snide moments and playacting.

He probably will take some pressure off their defence, which is what they need, but might be a lesser player if the refs decide they don't like him. 

It's like if they'd signed Pepe from Real. Good player, but being a good player isn't the only reason he's been so successful... not sure it'll fly over here.

15 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Got it be honest, I find the Giggs trial coverage to be totally OTT and I really don't see the relevance of the poems, or Ferguson reminiscing about how he signed him and what he was like as a kid. 

Someone's intensely personal ramblings shouldn't be opened up to ridicule on news sites.  Fucking grim society this. 

Celebrity trials like the OJ Simpson one I can get behind as it would make compelling viewing but these Amber Heard/Depp/Vardy/Rooney type shit is nauseating.

For the record though. Giggs is a cunt.

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Got it be honest, I find the Giggs trial coverage to be totally OTT and I really don't see the relevance of the poems, or Ferguson reminiscing about how he signed him and what he was like as a kid. 

Someone's intensely personal ramblings shouldn't be opened up to ridicule on news sites.  Fucking grim society this. 

The poetry and Ferguson are part of his defence. Just to reiterate. 

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

The poetry and Ferguson are part of his defence. Just to reiterate. 

Fancy letting yourself be a character witness for someone you know shagged his brother's wife, not a one off but repeatedly over a number of years despite being married. Ferguson will also have known about Giggs' other philandary seeing as he knew everything about every one of his players.

Any decent person would have refused and said fuck off, you're on your own. But we are talking ferguson here as well.

• Upvote 4