You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

19 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'd take him here just for the craic it would give us, watching the absolute meltdown from utd fans.

I know he wouldn't get into the team and all, but could you imagine the fume of he scored against them cunts, for us. 

I don't think I'd stop laughing for a m month

As funny as it would be seeing them froth at the mouth.... fuck no. Only room for one club with a sex offender in this city 

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

There's definitely loads more juicy stuff to come out in the full interview, the programme makers are not going to shoot their load by releasing all the good stuff on the Sunday ahead of the programme.

Ha what the fuck? That interview wasn’t a one off? This just gets better.

Scott McTominay has launched a scathing attack on Manchester UTD teammate Fred. The midfielder sat down for a 90 minute interview with Piers Morgan, due to air on Wednesday.

Spoofer

mctominay-150x150.jpg

“Fred is shite,” McTominay told soccer on Sunday. “He’s a lovely lad, but he drags me down to his level. Fans talk about ‘McFred’, when I feel ‘McBruno’ should probably be a thing, and ‘Fredguire’ a separate thing. Or maybe ‘Aaron Fred-Bissaka?’ Something along those lines.”

“No, I don’t respect the gaffer,” said the 25 year-old. “Anyone who would give Fred minutes on the pitch is a baldy spoofer. And that’s not me being hairist against the gaffer. I’d say no different if he had hair. Apparently he looked like Andy Carroll in his younger days, but I prefer to live in the here and now.”

“I don’t like thinking about the gaffer with hair,” he added. “It’s disturbing.”

https://socceronsunday.com/article/scott-mctominay-slams-fred-during-piers-morgan-interview/

Screenshot_20221115_185659.jpg

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hilarious.

F604803D-89C3-4255-821F-8EEECB742B7A.jpeg

Maybe that's why Harry got caught up in all that trouble in Greece a few years ago.  They didn't cut his soldiers properly.
I see he's also confirmed he was close to joining Man City before Ferguson stepped in.  

Just now, Scott_M said:

No idea. I suspect not, it’s funny regardless because it’s absolutely believable. 

It's not, it's by a guy (a Liverpool fan) on Twitter who's managed to fool the press into publishing his shit over the last few months. Think there were at least two stories during the Giggs trial that were reported as fact when he'd made them up!

3 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

It's not, it's by a guy (a Liverpool fan) on Twitter who's managed to fool the press into publishing his shit over the last few months. Think there were at least two stories during the Giggs trial that were reported as fact when he'd made them up!

It's the guy behind the Duncan Jenkins stuff a few years back. Remember he got into a bit of shit, quite literally, with Jen Chang, our Director of Comms at the time. A funny fucker to be fair

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

It's the guy behind the Duncan Jenkins stuff a few years back. Remember he got into a bit of shit, quite literally, with Jen Chang, our Director of Comms at the time. A funny fucker to be fair

What’s the Jenkins stuff mate? 

Is this by the guy who Chang took out to dinner because he kept revealing the starting 11?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

What’s the Jenkins stuff mate? 

Is this by the guy who Chang took out to dinner because he kept revealing the starting 11?

Yep. He had a parody twitter handle and it was hilarious- taking the piss. I think he just copied someone else who revealed the team early on twitter but Chang lost his shit.

Covered here. 

https://www.balls.ie/news/liverpools-director-of-communications-accused-of-threatening-man-behind-the-duncan-jenkins-twitter-account-61307

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Yep. He had a parody twitter handle and it was hilarious- taking the piss. I think he just copied someone else who revealed the team early on twitter but Chang lost his shit.

Covered here. 

https://www.balls.ie/news/liverpools-director-of-communications-accused-of-threatening-man-behind-the-duncan-jenkins-twitter-account-61307

A fascinating read, there’s a link to the blog too which is a good read. I remember it happening but it’s worth revisiting for how mental the story is. 
My expectations of the club aren’t huge these days,  but not making threats to ruin the lives of me and my family just because I tweeted a transfer rumour is, I think, a reasonable ask.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Reckoner said:

A fascinating read, there’s a link to the blog too which is a good read. I remember it happening but it’s worth revisiting for how mental the story is. 
My expectations of the club aren’t huge these days,  but not making threats to ruin the lives of me and my family just because I tweeted a transfer rumour is, I think, a reasonable ask.

In my memory Chang was going to shove the dog shit through his letter box, it's disappointing to hear he was only claiming fans would do it. I prefer my original version. 

Bacon face has been a fucking nightmare for United since he gave up management. He chose Moyes who was obviously out of his depth, he apparently persuaded Ronaldo not to join City and instead rejoin Utd for 400 grand a week and he's given lots of other bad advice in between. Well done.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Bacon face has been a fucking nightmare for United since he gave up management. He chose Moyes who was obviously out of his depth, he apparently persuaded Ronaldo not to join City and instead rejoin Utd for 400 grand a week and he's given lots of other bad advice in between. Well done.

He’s been great. Clearly holding the club back. Somewhat of a traditionalist it’s probably down to him how dated everything at the club is, according to former players.

Its just a shame CR37 didn’t join City as we might have another title or two to our name if he did.