You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Migrants

Bjornebye

Fucking grim that, can't imagine how cold those seas must be.

I hate the way people are turning on the RNLI too. There's a seafarers' code that means all ships come to ships and people in distress.

My great uncle got rescued by a U Boat which had sunk his ship. It's a different set of rules.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the Navy pushed back against the home office on all this. You're not a seaman if you can turn your back on someone in distress.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking grim that, can't imagine how cold those seas must be.

I hate the way people are turning on the RNLI too. There's a seafarers' code that means all ships come to ships and people in distress.

My great uncle got rescued by a U Boat which had sunk his ship. It's a different set of rules.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the Navy pushed back against the home office on all this. You're not a seaman if you can turn your back on someone in distress.

Dont read those numerous rnli threads on twitter.

Its not good for your blood pressure 

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why have I just looked at Twitter. That Julia Hartley brewer is a fucking mutant I’d happily watch her drown in ice cold seas. Vile racist bitch 

Its hard not to come to the conclusion that we live in an ugly,hate filled dismal country.

The RNLI is the latest target.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Some of the missing children have been trafficked to Manchester to work for criminal gangs.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/feb/18/uk-missing-child-refugees-put-to-work-manchester-gangs 

Heartbreaking, poor fucking kids.

No doubt the nobheads protesting outside asylum hotels will tell you that all of these kids are adult nonce!

Timely reminder that Braverman could, if she wanted, save lives, make the asylum system quicker and fairer, cut the legs from under the people traffickers' business and save the millions of taxpayers' money that is wasted on treating asylum seekers as criminals.

She chooses to let people suffer and die, because her "toughness" generates approving headlines and ensures that poor people get angry at even-poorer people, instead of the cunts in charge.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/feb/18/humanitarian-visa-could-cut-number-of-asylum-seekers-reaching-uk-by-boat#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16767568510745&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fuk-news%2F2023%2Ffeb%2F18%2Fhumanitarian-visa-could-cut-number-of-asylum-seekers-reaching-uk-by-boat

• Upvote 2

Racists are thick as fuck. They genuinely believe that every migrant in the world only wants to come here for 5 star hotels, benefits, houses etc. When you point out how fucking stupid they are they call you a woke lefty. 

Another thing they seem to do is comment on anything bad happening and accuse it on migrants or non white caucasians then ignore the story when it turns out to be a white person and move onto the next place to spread their hatred. 

Racists are fucking cunts. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Racists are thick as fuck. They genuinely believe that every migrant in the world only wants to come here for 5 star hotels, benefits, houses etc. When you point out how fucking stupid they are they call you a woke lefty. 

Another thing they seem to do is comment on anything bad happening and accuse it on migrants or non white caucasians then ignore the story when it turns out to be a white person and move onto the next place to spread their hatred. 

Racists are fucking cunts. 

just say to them,you dont seem to have a problem with white english nonces.

That always goes down well. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

First question in PMQ is preambled by a welcome to a delegation from Kyiv.

Followed up by a Tory moaning about a well known hotel in his constituency cannot be used for any weddings/functions as housing asylum seekers.

Welcome Ukraine, fuck off Brown people. 

I know its an extreme comparison but people often why did the German people allow the nazis to do what they did.

If some Tory proposed putting migrants in camps,I absolutely guarantee a chunk of the population would back them.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I know its an extreme comparison but people often why did the German people allow the nazis to do what they did.

If some Tory proposed putting migrants in camps,I absolutely guarantee a chunk of the population would back them.

Absolutely mate.

When I was a youngster, I was never too interested by history, but more in what causes things to happen.  I remember vividly, wondering how a population 'allowed' a movement like Nazism to sweep across a country. Sadly, the answers have long been revealed and replicated. This Tory government is not far removed from the Reich. It gets laughed at by gammon when I say as much in other places or talked down when I mention it. But there isnt much between them. Rwanda is the example. Look how many far right wanted planes full of asylum seekers as soon as this idea was hatched. 

7 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Absolutely mate.

When I was a youngster, I was never too interested by history, but more in what causes things to happen.  I remember vividly, wondering how a population 'allowed' a movement like Nazism to sweep across a country. Sadly, the answers have long been revealed and replicated. This Tory government is not far removed from the Reich. It gets laughed at by gammon when I say as much in other places or talked down when I mention it. But there isnt much between them. Rwanda is the example. Look how many far right wanted planes full of asylum seekers as soon as this idea was hatched. 

its quite frightening really.

the video of that crackpot in the church wouldnt look out of place in 1930's germany,yet plenty on twitter were agreeing with him.

We sell ourselves as this progressive liberal democracy but scratch the surface and we look far from it.  

• Upvote 1