You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest Male Solo Artists Tournament

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Michael Kiwanuka

Dan Auerbach

David Bowie

Otis Redding

Bob Marley

Paolo Nutini

Beardyman

Can't be arsed with 3 more! 

I've forgotten some for sure though and it's going to piss me off

Paolo Nutini?

Fucking hell, Remington, I love you brother, but Paolo fucking Nutini, greatest ever???

Jesus wept.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Paolo Nutini?

Fucking hell, Remington, I love you brother, but Paolo fucking Nutini, greatest ever???

Jesus wept.

After 5 I did struggle, turns out I don't like that many solo singers. I did like one of Paolo's albums but can't argue with you that he has no place in a greatest ever conversation. 

As for Beardyman well, errr I couldn't even name a track, I just appreciate his amazing talent. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Code said:

I will have to change my list, I was trying to post 10 artists that had not been mentioned, so Ill remove Shakin Stevens and Billy Joel from my list. I will also replace Fatboy Slim and Bruno Mars.

The new entry will be 

Neil Diamond

Rick Springfield

Lenny Kravitz

Kanye West

Bryan Adams

Meat Loaf

Pharrel Williams

Kenny Rogers
Tupac

Roger Waters

Roger Waters as a solo artist?

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Roger Waters as a solo artist?

Radio Kaos is a great album.

Roger Waters with Perfect Sense is also one of the most powerful live performance I have experienced. It felt like the stadium itself were shivering.