You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Simple answer would be yes, it appears so. The thing is, the data is so shite, it's hard to know. NO doubt a lot of people are being tested positive for Covid, but how many are symptomatic? How many are actually dying form it? We don't know because the collection and management of the data is so poor.

As I alluded to with the graphs, why are all other causes dropping in proportion with Covid deaths increasing? 

I still think it's a thing, I still think it's dangerous to some people, but the actual prevalence is so hard to know.

Thanks. 

SD do you think we are in a second wave now that we have seen over 500 deaths? Also are you willing to concede that you were wrong about it being gone by the winter? 

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

As Dougie said, it's a waste of time and will continue to be so until you get a PM who is confident enough with his policies to respond to scrutiny in a coherent and positive way, whether you agree with them or not.

With the present shyster, you get neither of those things and I think the speaker is partly to blame for not bringing him to book for it.

It's not just the PM. I've noticed a few other Tory MPs say the same stuff when they questioned by the opposition. They seem to have a stock of go to answers when they're under the cosh.

A few months back it was 'oh how dare Labour question us. What about the spirit of the nation'.

Now it's, 'oh look, Labour are using the pandemic to score political points'.

39 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

It says one in five tests is positive so they've only tested 375 people on that basis.  The real number of people with it is likely to be pretty huge.

Per the Google figures, Stockholm county had 1308 cases yesterday and over 13K for the last 2 weeks, so I doubt very much it was just 75 for Stockholm.

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

It's not just the PM. I've noticed a few other Tory MPs say the same stuff when they questioned by the opposition. They seem to have a stock of go to answers when they're under the cosh.

A few months back it was 'oh how dare Labour question us. What about the spirit of the nation'.

Now it's, 'oh look, Labour are using the pandemic to score political points'.

You'll get no argument from me.

The whole cabinet is stuffed to the gills with them. Jenrick, Zahawi,  and Hancock to name but a few, and the bastards are getting away with it, all in the image of the Machiavellian Cummings.

Lying, deflecting, every dirty trick in the book and all the while they're giving massive sums of money  for iffy services to their friends.

The corruption is off the scale.

We all know what happened in PMQ's yesterday and get the news outlets put a completely different spin on it.

You would hope that when the Tories are finally ousted that a new government would deal with the media once and for all.

Realistically though it'll probably be more of the same.

What a fucking country.

There's nothing great about Great Britain anymore.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Have a bit of a cough again and went for one of those fastvtests yesterday. It came back negative but said if you have symptoms you needed another test. Rang the helpline and they said I shouldn't have had a rapid test because I had symptoms and had to another normal test. I gagged more than Lottie Lovelace yesterday. 

Now I'm off waiting for my results, feeling like shite. My dog has kennel cough too which just confirms the ET/Elliot like connection we have. 

You’ve spread it to everyone in the fast test centre, you selfish bastard...

6 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

It is quite clear.

So I post graphs based on factual data, and you call me delusional and try and compare me to nonces. Sound.

I called you semi delusional which means there's still hope for you

I certainly didn't compare you to a nonce although I did call that slimy fuck, Sikora and his shithouse mate nonces

Hope this helps

• Upvote 2

All the fam went for walk in tests earlier on - all negative results within the hour. Used the one at Garston leisure centre - army organised. Much more professional than the one I did at the airport which was just a bunch of chav temps scowling at me through my car window. The army lads were great with the kids - I was really impressed, considering they'd probably been there about eleven hours and have got to live in Southport Pontins.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

All the fam went for walk in tests earlier on - all negative results within the hour. Used the one at Garston leisure centre - army organised. Much more professional than the one I did at the airport which was just a bunch of chav temps scowling at me through my car window. The army lads were great with the kids - I was really impressed, considering they'd probably been there about eleven hours and have got to live in Southport Pontins.

I'm just relieved that Robbie from Arsenal TV is all clear. 

• Upvote 1