You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) FA Cup - 05/01/2020 - 16:01

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
30 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

Any news about Milner’s Injury ?

Apparently a somewhat serious muscle injury. Not a great deal more info about him until he's been assessed by the medical staff. If it is a bad muscle injury then it will probably rule him out for at least a fortnight and probably closer to a month. 

1 hour ago, WhiskeyJar said:

On the game, it's interesting to hear some pundits how we rode our luck in the first half when they couldn't convert their chances. Yeah sure they had 3 chances which they should of converted but didn't. Our young side were definitely the better football side overall on the night albeit with limited chances. Should Everton be ashamed? Of course. Their performance during the second half was dire, perhaps they are suffering from a lack of identity, hunger, desire but I did in all honesty felt sorry for them. They have a lot rebuilding to do.

On the plus side our team was exceptional and I am truly loving how these players are developing. Neco Williams, Curtis Jones, Pedro Chirivella but to name a few, their temerity was fantastic, especially after scoring the first goal. Its especially heartening to see them play the same way as the first team. Hopefully they will be ready if needed to play in a league game or two.

Good post in full, apart from the bit in bold.

No, no and just fucking no !  No sympathy for these clarts at all.  They needed pulling down to earth with a bump and they got it.  They got ground fucking zero in the most humiliating fashion.

Other teams I may show sympathy for, but these ?

Not a fucking chance.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

If they think they’re getting even half those shitehawks off the wage bill they’ll be signing more pay-offs than Harvey Weinstein’s insurer.

Love it! You definitely have a way with words.

• Upvote 1

What are the ball numbers?

1 Leicester City

2 Queens Park Rangers

3 Fulham

4 Chelsea

5 Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United

6 West Bromwich Albion

7 Rochdale or Newcastle United

8 Cardiff City or Carlisle United

9 Oxford United

10 Sheffield United

11 Southampton

12 Liverpool

13 Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town

14 AFC Bournemouth

15 Sheffield Wednesday

16 Bristol Rovers or Coventry City

17 Barnsley

18 Manchester City

19 Middlesbrough or Tottenham Hotspur

20 Reading or Blackpool

21 Watford or Tranmere Rovers

22 Norwich City

23 Millwall

24 Derby County

25 Hull City

26 Brentford

27 Portsmouth

28 Arsenal or Leeds United

29 West Ham United

30 Northampton Town

31 Burnley

32 Birmingham City

59 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

No, no and just fucking no !  No sympathy for these clarts at all.  They needed pulling down to earth with a bump and they got it.  They got ground fucking zero in the most humiliating fashion.

Not a fucking chance.

Just a couple of seconds watching that earlier video of their fans in the Anny Road should put any sympathy for Everton out of any LFC head.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Just a couple of seconds watching that earlier video of their fans in the Anny Road should put any sympathy for Everton out of any LFC head.

The wall pushing gestures really piss me off, especially when the twatspangle doing it wasn't even a glint in the milkmans eye when Heysel happened!

36 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stick to Archbishoping 

It only took a handful of games.  A couple of weeks ago Ancelotti was going to win everything with Everton, paint the world blue.  And already they want Big Dunc running the show.  I'd give them what they want, pay Ancelotti off and then pish myself into a fit when they got relegated at the end of the season, never to recover.

2 hours ago, scudger99 said:

Not a fucking chance.

Repped

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Apparently a somewhat serious muscle injury. Not a great deal more info about him until he's been assessed by the medical staff. If it is a bad muscle injury then it will probably rule him out for at least a fortnight and probably closer to a month. 

This worries me a lot less having seen Larouci, Jones and Chirivella* boss a Premier League team around than it would have done before. 

(*Side note - I have, in the past, been dismissive and impolite about Pedro Chirivella.  I was wrong and I apologise. )

Feel sorry for Everton ?

Not in a million years.shown up on Sunday for what they are ,a crap team with no spirit or fight in them beaten by a bunch of skilled committed youngsters.

As has been mentioned today in the press a quote from the great bill shankly,Only two teams in Liverpool,Liverpool and Liverpool reserves(If we talking Merseyside I'll give you Tranmere too)

There was a moment in the game when Ferguson bent over to Ancelotti on the bench to give him some advice or something. Ancelotti did not look too impressed, it lasted for a few seconds,  guess it could make a great caption.

Could anyone find that?

6 minutes ago, Code said:

There was a moment in the game when Ferguson bent over to Ancelotti on bench to give him some advice or something. Ancelotti did not look too impressed, it lasted for a few seconds,  guess it could make a great caption.

Could anyone find that?

Why didn't you take the Arsenal job ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Code said:

There was a moment in the game when Ferguson bent over to Ancelotti on the bench to give him some advice or something. Ancelotti did not look too impressed, it lasted for a few seconds,  guess it could make a great caption.

Could anyone find that?

That was the bit where Ancelotti looked like some drunk had just sat next to him on the nightbus. 

• Upvote 1