You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, suzy said:

Just found out the Spurs result! They’ll be all sorts of pressure on Poch now.

And Crawley are close to winning against Stoke on pens  - and they have!

Stoke are in free fall, division 1 beckons and i wouldn't be surprised if they fins it hard to get out of it aka Sunderland. Couldn't happen to a better set of fans. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, an tha said:

Bitters 2 up inside 10 mins.

Commence the deffo winning this cup shouts now from them.

I'll piss myself if they get City in the next round. 

Honestly Poch can go now. We're totally collapsing. We need a change. The way we're playing is a joke. No tactics, no clue. It's been like this since Feb and it's just getting worse.

You can't seriously tell me that we can't find a manager to get more out of these players.

•  

Hopefully that will be enough for poch to go. Sick of this shit now. Hes clueless

•  

Utterly embarassing result. Hang your head in shame Poch and co, pathetic

•  

Poch out. Fuck this shit. 3 DMs away at this shite. Slow labourous. Had enough, get him out. ****!!

•  

Guest Pistonbroke

Spurs fans banging on about Howe now, imagine being the rope in a tug of war between the Mancs and Spuds on the back of literally achieving nothing (still a nice bloke, but come on.)

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Big Sam and Davey boy won't be happy with that list.

I reckon they should go for the dream team of Old head and young shoulders, Hoddle and Jamie Redknapp.