You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How often do you change your bedding?

Stouffer

I absolutely fucking hate doing it. Sheets and duvet covers are a pain in the arse. When I lived on my own I’d rather have 3 or 4 showers a day and sleep in a midden than do it. Only when it was unbearable could I be arsed. Probably would be the same now if it was just me in it.

I absolutely fucking hate doing it. Sheets and duvet covers are a pain in the arse. When I lived on my own I’d rather have 3 or 4 showers a day and sleep in a midden than do it. Only when it was unbearable could I be arsed. Probably would be the same now if it was just me in it.

Whats hard about changing a duvet cover?

Turn it inside out,stick your hands inside itbto the top corners and pull the fuvet through

If any grown man has the answer to this, then they need to rip off those Disney knickers of theirs and at the very least attempt to walk in a pub full of strangers. order a pint at the bar and then put Erasure on, on the juke box.

In their Lederhosen.

The only time I've ever felt cool in my life was an ex girlfriend was getting messages off her ex. He was a bit of a 'geezer' apparently but I'd never seen him out anywhere decent in Portsmouth. Had a little possie of lads some of who I knew as just dickheads who used to hang round with him. Anyway I had enough one night and they used to drink in a pub about a 2 minute walk from our house. Walked in on my own and they were all sat round the pool table. Ordered a Guinness and a large Jameson. Drank my pint without a word said to me. Turned looked at the lot of them especially him in the eye who hadn't said a word since I walked in. Knecked my whisky. Slammed it down and walked out the pub. Had to jog home to get the bog to catch the shit running down my arse but he stopped messaging her.

Oh I lashed some good music on and knocked a few of them out before I left. But that's another story. Either way neither of them are full of shit.

• Upvote 1

The only time I've ever felt cool in my life was an ex girlfriend was getting messages off her ex. He was a bit of a 'geezer' apparently but I'd never seen him out anywhere decent in Portsmouth. Had a little possie of lads some of who I knew as just dickheads who used to hang round with him. Anyway I had enough one night and they used to drink in a pub about a 2 minute walk from our house. Walked in on my own and they were all sat round the pool table. Ordered a Guinness and a large Jameson. Drank my pint without a word said to me. Turned looked at the lot of them especially him in the eye who hadn't said a word since I walked in. Knecked my whisky. Slammed it down and walked out the pub. Had to jog home to get the bog to catch the shit running down my arse but he stopped messaging her.

Oh I lashed some good music on and knocked a few of them out before I left. But that's another story. Either way neither of them are full of shit.

. 93f12d182ad18874b165a03e96aea214.jpg
  • Upvote 1

100% this. I can almost forgive your breakfast cuntery.

Fresh sheet day is fucking ace. I even have a shower before getting in, despite having had one that morning. It's just like a massive overdose of freshness. Does the spirit good.

I do that.

Getting in bollock naked is brilliant.