You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

Mate I think a big reason why they've been so poor is because they couldn't give a shit about most league games.  We're not one of the 'most'.

I think you mean they look like they want it more. The accuracy of our passing has been very very poor. What has Can done in midfield. Nothing. Milner is too slow to run on to any ball played into space which United have closed down well. Do not know why Chamberlain is being made a scapegoat when everything is breaking down when the ball is given to Mane. He looks like he is out for an afternoon stroll. Mo has been marked out the game. Bobby is trying hard but not getting his range. Second half is going to be very hard because they will sit back invite us on to them and hit us on the break.

1 goal will make them even twitchier than they already are at the back.

Not over yet.

I don't think it will mate, if we get 1 back Mourino will just drop them back further we will then go for them (as we should) they will continue to hit us on the break because we are piss poor at the back again.

I'd bring Solanke on.

We're getting up the pitch. But their defensive 6 are then snuffing us out of the game. We then just go to the overlapping full back to whip in a cross and United's centre backs will win most of them in the air.

We need a bit of physicality up against their back line. The front 3, who've all been fairly poor so far, are getting the ball in relatively harmless areas and have barely threatened in behind.

Might be worth trying something different.

From BBC

HALF-TIME

Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool

Huge ovation for the half-time whistle as a Jose Mourinho masterclass puts the hosts in complete control. They barely entered the Liverpool half before they scored twice with route one goals and now they look serene

CUNTS

They’ve executed his game plan perfectly, crude as it is.

We’ve been awful.

• Upvote 1

There is an American fella in the studio on NBCsn halftime show alongside Robbie Earle he baisically said if you squint it looks like Liverpool are playing against Robbies Wimbledon long balls and flickons. he also said he thought Liverpool will still get something from the game I haven't got a clue who he is but I like him.

I'd bring Solanke on.

We're getting up the pitch. But their defensive 6 are then snuffing us out of the game. We then just go to the overlapping full back to whip in a cross and United's centre backs will win most of them in the air.

We need a bit of physicality up against their back line. The front 3, who've all been fairly poor so far, are getting the ball in relatively harmless areas and have barely threatened in behind.

Might be worth trying something different.

Personally I don't think Solanke would get a look in

We have our best goalscorers on the pitch already

Shite all round.

Defence getting bullied.

Midfield getting bypassed completely by balls over their heads.

Attackers throwing blind balls into the box and hoping by some miracle it lands to the one Liverpool player surrounded by 7 United players.