You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

D-Day. Liverpool at home, on Sunday

Kevin D

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed. 

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts.

What a load of shite. Interesting that you said City 'tried' to sign Sanchez (and ended up with no one similar)to give it more credence. Yet, if I were to say that Klopp 'tried' for VVD to rectify our biggest problem, you'd use it as a stick to beat him with.

• Upvote 2

Sorry that's bollocks. Not every player on the planet costs £100m.

Look at Spurs for example for buying smartly.

The hole in your argument is the lack of urgency from Klopp to go shopping for better players. He's obviously not a stupid man.

I gave him a pass during his first season as he may have wanted to assess the players for himself, but still found it strange he didn't bring in a single player aside from Caulker in his first transfer window.

Are you telling me there are no better goalkeepers, centre backs, midfielders and strikers out there better than Mig, Lovren, Hendo or Sturridge?

When you look at the signings he's made aside from Mane and Salah, are they better or worse?

That's where your argument about FSG falls down.

Their 2 last main signings were Janssen & Dembele who are already what we term delightfully as ' unflushable turds '.

Their 2 last main signings were Janssen & Dembele who are already what we term delightfully as ' unflushable turds '.

I wouldn't be so quick to write Janssen off yet, he's back on loan in Holland and scoring again.  Still young enough. 

By Dembele did you mean Sissoko?

I think that Spurs have consistently done excellent business.  That doesn't mean 'perfect', it means they get better every year.

And they're already planning for departures.  

So Sanchez and Foyth, two top rated South American CB's, brought in early to get them ready should they lose Vertonghen or Alderwieireld.

They're prioritising full backs for development, makes sense, good ones cost a fortune.  

Alli, Kane, Erikssen, Son, Aurier, Davies, Dier, Walker-Peters, all age 25 and under. 

Their biggest strength is that Kane is a Spurs fan. That means they won't lose their best player, which means a settled club, the other top players aren't wondering if he'll stay or go every season.

Whereas we're a revolving door with our best players.  

Sorry Funnee , yes I meant Sissoko .

Looking from the outside their buys are getting worse not better & Janssen would be getting slaughtered if we had bought him.

I like watching Spurs & a lot of what you say is true but I suspect they will win nothing again this year & eventually they will have to change their pay policy no matter how big a fan Kane is.

They are much more consistent than us against the rubbish in the division but I still think our highs are higher than theirs, which may be why they haven't beaten us for 5 years home or away.

What a load of shite. Interesting that you said City 'tried' to sign Sanchez (and ended up with no one similar)to give it more credence. Yet, if I were to say that Klopp 'tried' for VVD to rectify our biggest problem, you'd use it as a stick to beat him with.

City already had an abundance of striking talent though.

We couldn't get VVD. Fair enough. Where was the alternative? Madness to go into another season with Lovren and Klaven as a partner for Matip. Why the fuck did we let Lucas go? Gomez is untested at CB and our only other option. That's why I'm fucking furious with Klopp.

We don't know how good Matip is because he is going to paired with an utter fuckwit either way. What happens if something happens to Matip? Dear lord, imagine Lovren and Klaven playing together long term.

We can't keep carrying on having to score 2 or more goals a game to have a chance of winning it. It's fucking suicidal and costing us big time.

The summer transfer window was just as bad as the one with Rodgers after Luis left. Failed to address so many issues with the squad.

I could have lived with Mignolet, Moreno and even Henderson being first teamers if Klopp had bought a centre back and a striker instead of a pointless buy like Chamberlain.

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed.

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts.

This is appalling and obviously a sky generation fan.

• Upvote 2

Yeah but it's ok for city to try signing sanchez, arsenal to try signing lemar and spurs to try signing, well, who did they sign this window, I cant remember? Its even ok for the shite to try and sign costa, FFS.

LFC though, biggest bunch of tossers going for trying to sign anyone especially after telling the whole world we were going to spend big (except the club didnt, it was all paper talk).

Sorry that's bollocks. Not every player on the planet costs £100m.

Look at Spurs for example for buying smartly.

The hole in your argument is the lack of urgency from Klopp to go shopping for better players. He's obviously not a stupid man.

I gave him a pass during his first season as he may have wanted to assess the players for himself, but still found it strange he didn't bring in a single player aside from Caulker in his first transfer window.

Are you telling me there are no better goalkeepers, centre backs, midfielders and strikers out there better than Mig, Lovren, Hendo or Sturridge?

When you look at the signings he's made aside from Mane and Salah, are they better or worse?

That's where your argument about FSG falls down.

I agree re the signings. However FSG dont get a free pass, no fucking way.

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. BLAH BLAH WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER

You should take up permanent residence in the Shitness of Modern Football thread. You fucking clueless whopper. What's Soccer AM like these days, you disrespectful, clueless, hapless prick?

Oh, and change your fucking shit user name, you stupid cunt, Makes you come across as a bit of a quim.

• Upvote 1

The people moaning about Lucas being sold are the same as the ones who complained every time he was selected. 

Thing is with Lucas, he was obviously undergoing something of a renaissance last season, and was one of our best players re assists etc.

Something that he had not really been known for up til then.

So, odd then perhaps that he was jettisoned, when others were kept.

Whatever angle you come at it from, things like this don't reflect well on most at the club.

We sort of waited for him to be half decent again, albeit in a different role, and then got rid of him, would be my take away bullet point here.

It would have perhaps been more understandable if we'd signed some sort of tackling mid to take his place, but no, that's far too fucking obvious.

Liverpool Football Club is a confused mess, and has been for a good while.

Can Klopp get on top of it? I'd say thats 50/50 right now.

Thing is with Lucas, he was obviously undergoing something of a renaissance last season, and was one of our best players re assists etc.

Something that he had not really been known for up til then.

So, odd then perhaps that he was jettisoned, when others were kept.

Whatever angle you come at it from, things like this don't reflect well on most at the club.

We sort of waited for him to be half decent again, albeit in a different role, and then got rid of him, would be my take away bullet point here.

It would have perhaps been more understandable if we'd signed some sort of tackling mid to take his place, but no, that's far too fucking obvious.

Liverpool Football Club is a confused mess, and has been for a good while.

Can Klopp get on top of it? I'd say thats 50/50 right now.

I'm not having it, sorry.  EVERYONE (except me, aws, rotpeter and probably a few other righteous dudes) complained when Klopp selected him.  No point moaning now he's gone, y'all hated him. 

I'm not having it, sorry.  EVERYONE (except me, aws, rotpeter and probably a few other righteous dudes) complained when Klopp selected him.  No point moaning now he's gone, y'all hated him. 

On the season he's just had, he was "less bad" than many. Im not trying to convert myself in to his greatest fan after tha fact. BUT i did think that it was ironic hed just had a decent season compared to half the side and was now being let go.

I, mistakenly, thought he would be replaced with a midfield bastard, so did not lament his departure.

More fool me.

On the season he's just had, he was "less bad" than many. Im not trying to convert myself in to his greatest fan after tha fact. BUT i did think that it was ironic hed just had a decent season compared to half the side and was now being let go.

I, mistakenly, thought he would be replaced with a midfield bastard, so did not lament his departure.

More fool me.

Here's a typical reaction to the inclusion of Lucas in the side from last season, including the guy above who is querying why we sold him.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110914-match-threadh-everton/page-12

And that's a derby where we won 3-1, with Lucas playing 90 minutes.  But all everyone did was moan about the midfield before kick-off, as is the law around these parts.

Here's a typical reaction to the inclusion of Lucas in the side from last season, including the guy above who is querying why we sold him.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110914-match-threadh-everton/page-12

And that's a derby where we won 3-1, with Lucas playing 90 minutes. But all everyone did was moan about the midfield before kick-off, as is the law around these parts.

To be fair a midfield 3 of Lucas, Can and Wijnaldum was not attractive looking.

Good job it was the bitters we were playing!

We were right to sell Lucas though the idea is to replace the outgoing player with someone better. In all honesty that wasn't a hard task yet we still managed to fuck that up.

That would be the main thrust of my argument too. He was one of my fabled 10 that should have gone.

He would have been about number 7 on the list, but as i said, in the expectation that better players would be arriving.

They did not come.

That would be the main thrust of my argument too. He was one of my fabled 10 that should have gone.

He would have been about number 7 on the list, but as i said, in the expectation that better players would be arriving.

They did not come.

Not rating The Ox higher than Lucas?

It's still blatantly hypocritical to lament his loss when all people did was moan whenever he played.

Fair comment.

I'll be honest i never rated him.

But that said he was picked loads last year and was needed...yet here we are having sold him and not done a thing to strengthen either of the two areas he was used in and with a heavier workload.

People pointing that fact out aren't out of line in my view.

• Upvote 1

And that's a derby where we won 3-1, with Lucas playing 90 minutes.  But all everyone did was moan about the midfield before kick-off, as is the law around these parts.

Lucas had a bit of a last hurrah last year, in an unexpected provider role.

He did good work in an offensive role. Which i believe was his forte when Rafa signed him.

He always gave away shit free kicks in bad areas, and was never the same after that last big injury.

It was right he was moved on, but it was a fucking disaster he wasn't replaced with a better player in the holding role.

But then Klopp doesnt believe in that, so its no wonder the fucking light brigade charge through the middle of our side leaving our inadequate centre backs even more exposed week after fucking relentless fucking week.

And thats it.