You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

On 03/03/2023 at 12:45, A Red said:

I could go through the whole thing again but its not really worth it. All you are able to say is, "I dont know enough about it", "leave it to the experts" or "I've answered by telling you why i refuse to answer" You're the weirdo because you cannot give an opinion.

But, lets give you the benefit of doubt, if I ask 3 really simple questions dare you give a yes or no based on your opinion? For fairness you do the same for me and i'll answer.

On 03/03/2023 at 15:44, Captain Willard said:

Ok. Let’s try again then ; is this a man or a women ? 

B3910A13-F057-44EC-8E47-A1F016180E40.jpeg

He won't answer. He will just ignore these posts, as he's done to some of mine and others in this thread. 

Give him 24 hours when these are a page or so deep and he will be back posting 

58 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

He won't answer. He will just ignore these posts, as he's done to some of mine and others in this thread. 

Give him 24 hours when these are a page or so deep and he will be back posting 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

• Upvote 1

China's livestream shopping scene is a booming industry that is projected to be worth more than $700 billion by this year, according to Statista

The industry is said to account for about 10% of the country's e-commerce revenue, according to McKinsey.  

Livestreams featuring females modeling lingerie have had a history of being promptly shut down and banned as a result of China's law against spreading obscene material online.

To work around this ban, some of these businesses have recently started hiring male models to flaunt women's lingerie. One of the first broadcasts was held last December

Some Chinese netizens are amused by this attempt at dodging the loophole. "The guy wears it better than the girl."

Male broadcasters modeling traditionally female products are in fact not new to the scene. One of the industry's most popular lipstick models, Austin Li Jiaqi, is male and was even dubbed the "Lipstick King" in China by fans. 

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Canadian guy with the Cupid Stunt boobs saying it’s Gigantomastia the fucking fruit loop. What is his end game?

He’s a woman, he says he’s a woman. If a real woman said she had the condition would the school demand proof?  He’s going to sue them and win.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Where is his proof of Gigantomasia, his rubber tits. 

If a woman presented with massive tits and said it was gigantomasia no one would bat an eyelid.  She could still do her job.   He’ll say he’s been treated differently than a woman due to being trans and therefore discriminated against.   This is where ‘TWAW’ leads to.  

2 hours ago, Strontium said:

"There's nothing sexual about twerking" argument coming in 5, 4, 3..

"Nothing inherently inappropriate about a man dressed as a woman twerking in front of children. Listen to the nervous laughs of the adults, they know its ok. I don't know enough about the history of twerking to comment and will leave it to the experts to explain why children should be seeing that."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Dunno why I read this in the style of the A Team intro:

the Gender Identity Development Service for children (Gids), a nationally commissioned unit at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust in north London,

If you've got a son but want a daughter, and you can find them...

• Haha 2