You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

If a woman presented with massive tits and said it was gigantomasia no one would bat an eyelid.  She could still do her job.   He’ll say he’s been treated differently than a woman due to being trans and therefore discriminated against.   This is where ‘TWAW’ leads to.  

It’s all cock and balls to me.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

"Nothing inherently inappropriate about a man dressed as a woman twerking in front of children. Listen to the nervous laughs of the adults, they know its ok. I don't know enough about the history of twerking to comment and will leave it to the experts to explain why children should be seeing that."

I saw Miley Cyrus do it on international TV a few short years ago - not that great tbh.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

"Nothing inherently inappropriate about a man dressed as a woman twerking in front of children. Listen to the nervous laughs of the adults, they know its ok. I don't know enough about the history of twerking to comment and will leave it to the experts to explain why children should be seeing that."

I saw Miley Cyrus do it on international TV a few short years ago - not that great tbh.

RICO!! - Drag - in pharmacies ffs.

A new law in Iran has been issued by regime which forces female pharmacists to only wear black veil (any other type of hijab or color is prohibited) in workplace, as a response male pharmacists are wearing it as well to mock this law.

Post image

9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

A new law in Iran has been issued by regime which forces female pharmacists to only wear black veil (any other type of hijab or color is prohibited) in workplace, as a response male pharmacists are wearing it as well to mock this law.

Post image

Just more misogyny isn’t it.  Which is what woman have been saying all along.  

17 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Half the kids in our year in the 90s reckoned they’d been to Benidorm and seen sticky Vicky firing tennis balls out of her chuff into peoples mouth. Twerking? society is too prude these days. 

13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Post image

"Psst, Beard, madam?" 

23 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

If a woman presented with massive tits and said it was gigantomasia no one would bat an eyelid.  She could still do her job.   He’ll say he’s been treated differently than a woman due to being trans and therefore discriminated against.   This is where ‘TWAW’ leads to.  

Intro & Outro - The World At War - YouTube

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

If they were going through hormone treatment and developed some Meatloaf-from-Fight-Club cushions and then were sacked, it could be considered discrimination. If a women were to start coming to work wearing oversized prosthetic breasts, I'd imagine someone would at least have a word. Same should apply to that case, regardless of what gender they, or you, consider them. Accepting that is not a reasonable adjustment.

29 minutes ago, Pidge said:

If they were going through hormone treatment and developed some Meatloaf-from-Fight-Club cushions and then were sacked, it could be considered discrimination. If a women were to start coming to work wearing oversized prosthetic breasts, I'd imagine someone would at least have a word. Same should apply to that case, regardless of what gender they, or you, consider them. Accepting that is not a reasonable adjustment.

I think the bit you’re missing is that he IS a woman under the law.  This type of bollocks, whilst predicted by anyone who has ever thought about it, wasn’t predicted by the law makers as that wouldn’t have have met the ‘TWAW’ standards.  So when you hear people saying ‘TWAW’ this is EXACTLY where it leads.  Along with blokes in women’s prisons and hospital wards.  

If the objection to this is finally that the teacher has been ‘caught out’ dressing as a man away from the school our very own Pippa Bunce switches between going to work dressed as a bloke or woman depending how he feels.  He’s that good as a part time woman he’s won numerous awards. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I think the bit you’re missing is that he IS a woman under the law.  This type of bollocks, whilst predicted by anyone who has ever thought about it, wasn’t predicted by the law makers as that wouldn’t have have met the ‘TWAW’ standards.  So when you hear people saying ‘TWAW’ this is EXACTLY where it leads.  Along with blokes in women’s prisons and hospital wards.  

I think you missed the bit where I directly stated what I thought should happen if a woman started teaching in giant prosthetic tits, so their legal status has no bearing on my statement.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Post image

Marty Feldman ?

17 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I think you missed the bit where I directly stated what I thought should happen if a woman started teaching in giant prosthetic tits, so their legal status has no bearing on my statement.

Ha ha I like the way you won’t say he. 

It’s a woman with big tits, who says they are real. Why would you assume they are fake? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha I like the way you won’t say he. 

It’s a woman with big tits, who says they are real. Why would you assume they are fake? 

I said he the other day and one of you lot was moaning about it, today you're moaning that I "won't". As I said would happen then.

I made a simple point, I can't understand it for you...

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

I said he the other day and one of you lot was moaning about it, today you're moaning that I "won't". As I said would happen then.

I made a simple point, I can't understand it for you...

You made a simple but incorrect point.  It’ll be fun to watch it play out.  

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

That it would be unprofessional for any teacher to wear giant prosthetic breasts at work? Okay. 

How big is too big?  Define ‘giant’?  What about a woman who loses a breast to say cancer?  Can she wear a prosthetic if she previously had large breasts?  

None of this was an issue before affirming men became the law.   

How about saying ‘No, just because you say you are a woman it doesn’t mean you are one.’  

This court case will shine a light on it.   

Yawn. Too big is too big. "Really fucking big". Obviously, yes, you boring twat.

This isn't a complicated point. I stated my opinion that I don't feel that telling that particular individual to turn it in would be discriminatory and illustrated my rationale.

I am neither setting Canadian schools policy, nor am I an expert in their law. I couldn't care less about that, but it's boring seeing the constant assumptions about other people's opinions, so for once I thought I would, at least, be clear. 

It was mistake to expect a simple statement of opinion to just be taken on board without a pointless, mindless debate about nothing to try and derive some internet points out of the situation. 

35 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Yawn. Too big is too big. "Really fucking big". Obviously, yes, you boring twat.

This isn't a complicated point. I stated my opinion that I don't feel that telling that particular individual to turn it in would be discriminatory and illustrated my rationale.

I am neither setting Canadian schools policy, nor am I an expert in their law. I couldn't care less about that, but it's boring seeing the constant assumptions about other people's opinions, so for once I thought I would, at least, be clear. 

It was mistake to expect a simple statement of opinion to just be taken on board without a pointless, mindless debate about nothing to try and derive some internet points out of the situation. 

And I’ve pointed out why it would be - based on the law in Canada, where it’s happening.  

It’s amazing how these things are happening exactly how predicted. 

I mean where else other than the GF could you express an opinion, admit you know nothing of the policy, the law, then claim you don’t care and be upset when you are corrected? 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

And I’ve pointed out why it would be - based on the law in Canada, where it’s happening.  

It’s amazing how these things are happening exactly how predicted. 

I mean where else other than the GF could you express an opinion, admit you know nothing of the policy, the law, then claim you don’t care and be upset when you are corrected? 

Oh fuck off, you condescending prick. You haven't affected my opinion on whether it's morally discriminatory. You haven't corrected my views on whether it is technically discriminatory under Canadian law, because I haven't formed an opinion in that respect. I've been pretty open and clear about the bounds of my statement and couldn't give a shit about whatever else you want to project that onto.

I am allowed to form an opinion on the basic facts of the matter, and share that opinion, just like everyone else on this thread.

18 more posts to the big milestone. Maybe you can get another bite and see it through, I'm afraid my part in the final push is over.