You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

Never touched anything before but would be very interested in ayahuasca but i had a really fucked up time on morphine when i was in hospital. It is normal to get bad shit in your head when in ITU units but with that worry in my head it really does put me off on the chance that affects the experience and it turns nasty

If you're looking at doing DMT, I've been advised to research it and watch this https://youtu.be/LtT6Xkk-kzk to get an understanding of what it is and what it does.

I also downloaded the audiobook it which goes in to a lot of detail on the project. Very interesting.

• Upvote 1

Sage is fucking mental. Psychedelic as fuck, absolutely out there trippy. Then it's over and you look at the clock and somehow, despite the experiences and deep insights and visions that you have just experienced, the sage seems to have bent the very fabric of time and it's only been about ten minutes. Mad as fuck.

If you're looking at doing DMT, I've been advised to research it and watch this

to get an understanding of what it is and what it does.

I also downloaded the audiobook it which goes in to a lot of detail on the project. Very interesting.

Funnily enough that is on my youtube to watch list.

I am very interested as Elite suggested i am planning on Amsterdam next year but them 'dreams' i had in the hospital where fucking scary and i have done my best to pretty much erase them and do not want to go back to that headspace again. 

I'm not sure that I'd recommend Amsterdam or indeed any other unfamiliar city as the first place for tripping. I used to always end up in the woods anyway. Fuck the city off and get amongst the trees and wildlife. Horses for courses though, my mate thinks nothing of doing some acid at home then going down his local tripping his bollocks off amongst drunken people which would be a nightmare for me.

I'm not sure that I'd recommend Amsterdam or indeed any other unfamiliar city as the first place for tripping. I used to always end up in the woods anyway. Fuck the city off and get amongst the trees and wildlife. Horses for courses though, my mate thinks nothing of doing some acid at home then going down his local tripping his bollocks off amongst drunken people which would be a nightmare for me.

Can't disagree with any of that. Used to take LSD outdoors. All the bad trips came from being in houses or the city.

Weed - Detest the smoking of it, can't even be in the vicinity of someone doing it. Pot cakes though, fucking ace, only had them 3 times but brilliant.

Cocaine. Only have it when out and pissed, which isn't very often these days, like it

Speed. When the kids were toddlers, used to have it every time I went out, was always knackered before I went out, so used to do Speed. Loved it, solved a problem, couldn't get a hard on though and the next day was horrendous, so started doing coke.

All of the above bar Ket. These days too much alcohol and Benson's with the odd line or an odd e or bit of skunk, but that just finishes my night and sends me to sleep for about 14 hours.

If you're doing a bit of coke you are also doing ket as well so you can add keg to your list.

What drugs have you taken Charles and I don't mean confiscated I mean recreationaly?

Surely you must have had the odd spiff when you were in school.

Only weed when I was a kid; couldn't really see the appeal. Vividly recall feeling as if my tongue moving around in my mouth was a million miles away from my brain.

Joined the Police just as I was turning 19 but would guess I'd have dabbled more had I not been a piss test away from losing my job. I'm planning to have a blowout like Tony Montana the day I retire.

• Upvote 1

Only weed when I was a kid; couldn't really see the appeal. Vividly recall feeling as if my tongue moving around in my mouth was a million miles away from my brain.

Joined the Police just as I was turning 19 but would guess I'd have dabbled more had I not been a piss test away from losing my job. I'm planning to have a blowout like Tony Montana the day I retire.

Don't pal it's not worth it take my word for it.

Found some mushies growing in my back garden the other day. Took me back to the days me and my mates used to spend day picking them and then brewing up mushie tea on a camping stove. We'd have a cuppa each and fill water bottles with the rest and go on mad long jaunts into the countryside, or better, by the sea at night. When you're with a group of lads you trust implicitly it's an absolute fucking buzz. Had some epic times and a right fucking laugh about the stupidest things. The hardest part was coming down. And realising everything you'd all buzzed off the night before - the trees, the waves, the breeze. They were all just normal, and dull again. 

I'm too much of a control freak.to bother with any substances these days. 

• Upvote 2

Found some mushies growing in my back garden the other day. Took me back to the days me and my mates used to spend day picking them and then brewing up mushie tea on a camping stove. We'd have a cuppa each and fill water bottles with the rest and go on mad long jaunts into the countryside, or better, by the sea at night. When you're with a group of lads you trust implicitly it's an absolute fucking buzz. Had some epic times and a right fucking laugh about the stupidest things. The hardest part was coming down. And realising everything you'd all buzzed off the night before - the trees, the waves, the breeze. They were all just normal, and dull again.

cochyn knows. Nature and a few like minded mates. Boss.
  • Upvote 1

Weed, E's, speed, and sniff I all had heavy spells on over the years before I moved away at 24. Not proud of any of them and to be honest apart from the E's they don't conjure up many good memories. Only had proper LSD and mushrooms a handful of times, they weren't readily available where I lived. It's pretty sad really but my first experiences of most of those drugs were in the presence of either my mum or dad, and all before the age of 14.

Only done coke maybe a handful of times in the five years since moving down here, and none at all in the two years since I found out about my brain and spinal AIDS. My bird has always liked a spliff and after a year/eighteen months of living with her without partaking I finally caved in. Jibbed it again, hopefully for good, earlier this year. Just found I wasn't enjoying it anymore, it had become more of a habit and more than anything I wanted to kick the baccy for my long term health. I had pestered her for a while to give it up with me because it was nigh on impossible to stop myself while she was still at it.

These days I'm happy with a bottle of red wine or six cans of Guinness. Until the next day when I'm pissing through my arse and shouting downstairs for someone to come up and pass another bog roll in.

When I was first over here we were living in caravans out by Noordwijkerhout. We liberated a load of rubber suits from a local bulb place and used to do mushies when a big storm was coming in. Fantastic entertainment with the forked lightning. Nature at its finest.
  • Upvote 1