You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bollocks, how did I end up here again.

Its become an addiction, Ive got to view this thread once every 45mins.

How have I become so obsessed about a footballer when the only thing Ive ever seen him do is injure a team mate in training.

I think I might be coming down with Sky Generation personality disorder 

• Upvote 5

From last night

Chris Bascombe @_ChrisBascombe

14m

Replying to @joeMart05925822

there has not been a 3rd bid. Report from this morning remains the case. All the best.

Chris Bascombe @_ChrisBascombe

8m

Replying to @DunnyLFC_

Nothing has changed since report published this morning.

This morning

Melissa Reddy‏Verified account @MelissaReddy_ 1m1 minute ago

#LFC have not made a third bid for Naby Keita. Last approach was the £66m offer tabled and rejected on July 17

Liverpool hope Keita's desire to move to Anfield remains intact next summer, when a £48m escape clause can be triggered. (@MelissaReddy_)

Liverpool have told Barcelona Coutinho is not on the market at any price. They are not bluffing, and neither are Leipzig. (@MelissaReddy_)

Bollocks, how did I end up here again.

Its become an addiction, Ive got to view this thread once every 45mins.

How have I become so obsessed about a footballer when the only thing Ive ever seen him do is injure a team mate in training.

I think I might be coming down with Sky Generation personality disorder 

I fell ill with those symptoms for 3 or 4 summer windows but quickly learned to try and ignore everything before the first game of the new season as soon as the last season ended. There is nothing to be gained by dwelling on what might or might not happen in terms of transfers. We are powerless in all of it so let it be what it will be and save yourself the stress of worrying about it. Why worry about something you have zero control over. It's fucking stupid to do so.

• Upvote 3

To be honest I don't know if he's any good. I don't know anything about him. I haven't got my knickers in a twist yet as I genuinely don't know if he's that good. On the contrary he's the bosses first choice and regardless of his club saying his not for sale we wouldn't be bidding if we know that's not true. Every player has a price it's just about whether or not this players club will sell for the price we want him for.