You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blake Lively

Rick Sanchez C-137

Thin, blonde, fake tits, looks like a tedious cunt. Do not want. 5.7/10, would not bang.

Okay, would bang.

It's obvious that she is an attractive girl, but she doesn't really do it for me, either.

I assume she must look damn good, in the type of film that neither of us really watch.

• Upvote 1

It's obvious that she is an attractive girl, but she doesn't really do it for me, either.

I assume she must look damn good, in the type of film that neither of us really watch.

I've googled her filmography and can confirm I've not seen a single film she's appeared in. So what you say may well be the case.

Who cares if she has fake tits? I've seen some fake titties that would make you literally weep with joy. It can be pretty hard to tell, anyway. Unless there are big, ugly, fuck off scars on show, once you've got your hands on them babies it makes no difference.

Obviously there are plenty of examples of bad boob jobs, but certainly not in this case.

Who cares if she has fake tits? I've seen some fake titties that would make you literally weep with joy. It can be pretty hard to tell, anyway. Unless there are big, ugly, fuck off scars on show, once you've got your hands on them babies it makes no difference.

Obviously there are plenty of examples of bad boob jobs, but certainly not in this case.

I didn't mean my comment to be any kind of slight.

I love Sarah Gadon, for example, but if one hasn't seen her in 11.22.63, or in film, it would be difficult to understand my total devotion.

I didn't mean my comment to be any kind of slight.

I love Sarah Gadon, for example, but if one hasn't seen her in 11.22.63, or in film, it would be difficult to understand my total devotion.

I was merely commenting on the scandalous denunciation of beautiful fake titties.

Gadon is also one fine piece of ass.

That's Rutger Hauer's death scene from Bladerunner, isn't it.

• Upvote 1

Which was the point I meant to get across.

Having said that, it's fortunate we're in 2016, because back when the world was a much more civilised place, we used to hang men like you for heresy.

I admit to being openly racist towards stick thin, blonde, plastic, generic hollywood face, white women. 

Not for me, Clive.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah, I preferred a woman with a fuller body (not fat, just rounded in the right places) but I still rattled a few skeletors if it meant emptying my balls at the time. 

I admit to being openly racist towards stick thin, blonde, plastic, generic hollywood face, white women. 

Not for me, Clive.

Back in the time of St. Thomas, they used to go out and listen to heresy. They would note what the man said, go home, research and come back the next day and refute it point, by point. They would then arrest the man, tortutre him, force him to publicly recant his views, before executing him. If he claimed, what he said was true, that was no defence.

As the centuries went forward, they decided that making somebody recant their public statements took too long and was inefficient, so they just murdered them.

When I read you describe Miss. Gadon in this vulgar terms, I can't help but yearn.

• Upvote 2

Back in the time of St. Thomas, they used to go out and listen to heresy. They would note what the man said, go home, research and come back the next day and refute it point, by point. They would then arrest the man, tortutre him, force him to publicly recant his views, before executing him. If he claimed, what he said was true, that was no defence.

As the centuries went forward, they decided that making somebody recant their public statements took too long and was inefficient, so they just murdered them.

When I read you describe Miss. Gadon in this vulgar terms, I can't help but yearn.

I'd show them pictures (lets, for the sake of argument, imagine I'm an excellent drawer) of Italian and Ghanian women and within a week I'd have to employ people to shoo away worshippers from kissing my feet. As the new king my first action would be to arrest Sarah Gadon's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother on grounds of "having a face so plain as to offend".

I think Gadon is a cracker. Lively looks far too skinny and artificial.