You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea V Liverpool - Rose bowl stadium L.A (KO 4:35 am)

Arl arse

Let's hope this isn't a precursor to the season. Our old habits of not being able to break a deep lying team down still haunt us.Chelsea are going to be just an expensive leicester which is the way the league is going me thinks.

We'll face it a lot....and we are terrible at breaking teams down who do it.

Width and pace are the answers.

This is very confusing after SUCH A great transfer window and a parade of world Class players. It is very strange that people claim that we looked average. We are not average. We are amazing and FSG are the best and most appropriate people to run Liverpool F.C. We will have an amazing season and have a real go at it and Klopp had such an amazing support by the Board of directors which are all amazing people. Yanks are a great bunch of people, they are peaceful, smart and real role models. Especially the white ones, are massively superior compared to the rest of their country and the planet. It is a privilege if they run your local football club or your country.

• Upvote 5

This is very confusing after SUCH A great transfer window and a parade of world Class players. It is very strange that people claim that we looked average. We are not average. We are amazing and FSG are the best and most appropriate people turn Liverpool F.C. We will have an amazing season and have a real go at it and Klopp had such an amazing support by the Board of directors which are all amazing people. Yanks are a great bunch of people, they as Re peaceful, smart and real role models. Especially the white ones, are so superior than the rest of their country and the plan. It is a privilege if they run your local football club or your country.

Silly pirate.

Remember happier times when friendlies were just that, friendlies , and you didn't find out the score till the following day with a small piece you had to dig deep to find in the Daily Mirror.

Five pages on here already for a meaningless game that all it did was show up that we still aren't great at corners and that Chelsea are still a  shower of cunts no matter who is in charge.

And people got out of bed for that?

• Upvote 1

Was at the match, not our best display by a longshot but there were some nice bits of attacking play in the first and towards the end of the second. Couldn't really tell exactly what happened to Grujic that shook him up but seeing him in person the kid's fuckin huge, as is our manager.

I've had the feeling that Moreno gets treated a bit harsh on here before but seeing him Iive tonight I have to say he looked like our weakest link by far. Numerous times he looked outright stupid and I think we definitely need a left back to either push him or replace him. Not really sure how I feel about Randall as our back-up RB either, though I don't think he was bad tonight at all I just don't think he's that great either.

Not sure how offside Firmino's goal was, looked really close live, and for me could've went either way. We were crying out for an actual striker though and that should be on the shopping list in my opinion.

Overall though it was a fun experience, never thought I'd be seeing Liverpool about an hour away from my home so I can't complain about that, and it definitely made me want to save to go and watch the real thing at Anfield.

Edit - yea the ref was ridiculous and Chelsea are snide cunts, as are their fans, even over here.

• Upvote 6