You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

So we are going to let the Brexit bill go through and insist on amendments

Oh wait a minute its a three line whip to vote it through anyway

Just what is he playing at.  The will of the people is fucking bollocks, Its utterly ridiculous to pretend the referendum was other than advisory and that the British people for the most part had any idea of what leaving the EU entailed

To give the Tories a free ride on an issue that pretty much half the population and the majority of his voters opposed is beyond negligent

The last straw for me and he should go 

Are you a Labour member?

How the fuck can The tories still spin this labour debt, cheques bouncing destroying the economy shite when it's a load of bollocks and the tories are even more culpable in fucking up the economy in fact fucking up everything as long as the party takes priority. God I fucking hate them bastards.

Because Corbyn still hasn't said enough about how a Labour government would balance the books through investing in infrastructure and public services and boosting tax revenues through growth. McDonnell has referred to it a few times, but for it to sink in Corbyn needs to be shouting it loud and clear at every opportunity. Instead he's been as silent on the issue as Miliband was, and if he doesn't sort it out quick the result is going to be the same.

Bobby Hundreds, on 08 Feb 2017 - 4:15 PM, said:

How the fuck can The tories still spin this labour debt, cheques bouncing destroying the economy shite when it's a load of bollocks and the tories are even more culpable in fucking up the economy in fact fucking up everything aIt's getting a bit tiring isn't it nearly a decade later.snapback.png

It's getting a bit tiring now nearly a decade later.

Just for the record New Labour were responsible for playing their part in crashing the global economy as were the Tory administration before them as were successive US administrations for completely deregulating the financial sector. I've seen little to suggest we're in safer hands with the current government.

This is all looking very ominous.

If Corbyn is still Labour leader this time next year, I will eat Paddy Ashdown's hat.

I just don't understand why he has given the Tories a free ride on Brexit.  The most serious issue to affect Britain since the war

He rightly lays into them over the NHS but we are spunking billions on Brexit. Our share of the budget tab alone is going to be 60 billion euros.

It's bonkers that we have no opposition standing up to this 

Follow up on that, please.

Lacking leadership qualities.

Lost all Labour amendments and still wanted to allow May to enact Article 50.

Some of his "policies" (I don't even know if they are policies or random musings) are shit.

Bad at communication.

• Downvote 1

I just don't understand why he has given the Tories a free ride on Brexit.  The most serious issue to affect Britain since the war

He rightly lays into them over the NHS but we are spunking billions on Brexit. Our share of the budget tab alone is going to be 60 billion euros.

It's bonkers that we have no opposition standing up to this 

Because he always wanted a Brexit.

Lacking leadership qualities.

Lost all Labour amendments and still wanted to allow May to enact Article 50.

Some of his "policies" (I don't even know if they are policies or random musings) are shit.

Bad at communication.

Fuck me, is that the best you have got ? (The question doesnt require an answer)