You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (h)

Hand Shandy

Despite my run of wins ending after our collapse against Southampton, no other fucker seems to be taking responsibility so don't blame me when we get spanked!

You didn't get overpowered in midfield that day, or lose all limb control in defence, or stop nothing in goal. Nobody can blame you personally for it, chin up.

You didn't get overpowered in midfield that day, or lose all limb control in defence, or stop nothing in goal. Nobody can blame you personally for it, chin up.

Absolute bollocks. I hold him entirely responsible, and I hope he dies.

• Upvote 1

Would play lallana deeper, in a midfield 3 a la iniesta. I think it would bring the best out of him, his attributes suit playing further back, he always shows for a pass is willing to take the ball in tight spaces and obviously dexterity would get him out of some sticky situations. He also works his bollix off and is great presser, a much better footballer than Milner or Henderson.

• Upvote 1

Would play lallana deeper, in a midfield 3 a la iniesta. I think it would bring the best out of him, his attributes suit playing further back, he always shows for a pass is willing to take the ball in tight spaces and obviously dexterity would get him out of some sticky situations. He also works his bollix off and is great presser, a much better footballer than Milner or Henderson.

I agree with this, if he continues with his hard-man act he's got going for him.

This will be a tough game. They are in with a shout at the title and need the three points, so they will be going for it. Spurs are a good team these days, obviously. We are inconsistent. It will boil down to which Liverpool team turns up. If its the clowns who are full of mistakes, we're in trouble; but if it's the team that has given us hope for what is to come, we will do well. 

I'm gutted about throwing three points away at Southampton last time out, as we were starting to look like we had a chance at top four. 

2-1 Liverpool. But I'm not confident, at all. 

He's clearly bought in to Klopp's philosophy but, I'm not sure he has the positional sense to successfully execute the deep lying MF role. Might be worth a punt to pair him with Lucas.