You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

I voted Benteke. It's getting painful to watch him play, and the only thing that makes it tolerable is the hope that one day he may be pictured in celebration with Allen on his back so I can make a Hodor joke in the captions thread.

I'd have gone with MasterBlaster....

It's impossible to single out one. Mignolet will probably top the charts, but whatever faith or belief Klopp wanted the fans to have for this team, is far beyond my reach. Keep maybe three or four of the current squad, but there's no leadership, no spine, no intelligence and still no accountability in this team or on the board for that matter. That the recruitment policy and the people who enforce it are still here (mostly Ayre) and didn't get their walking papers with Rodgers, is one of the biggest problems we face as fans supporting the club.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I went with Moreno, won't be changing that anytime soon

Not even a debate. The likes of Mignolet and Lallana are a bit annoying with their shitness but they try, and seem to be decent blokes at the end of the day. Moreno is shit and also a 100% prime bellend.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I can't hate them for being shit, I hate the people who scouted them and then paid millions for them. I also hate fsg for continuing to employ fucking retards and whatever the fuck plan/criteria fsg have laid out. It's garbage.

This.

Although it is worth remembering that Enrique and Balotelli are still Liverpool players.

[Edit]

Just spotted Enrique on the list. Time to vote, I think.

Enrique.

I hate most of the others because they're shit footballers, but at least we get some use out of them. Enrique doesn't even play and he takes home £3.5m a year so he can go to spas with his wife and play Fifa. We've paid him to go on holiday for the last three seasons and the cunt won't even leave.

Exactamundo.

For me I don't actually dislike that many of them, it just indicates how poor the club has been at recruiting players over the last half decade or so (actually probably since Rafa left with the exception of Suarez, Coutinhio and Sturridge). I did vote for Enrique though as he has completely taken the piss with his Winston Bograde shtick.

Moreno, didn't think it possible a thicker footballer than Enrique existed. I was wrong. Also, some might find this hard to accept, but Firmino & Ibe exasperate the fuck out of me. The only players I'd keep are Clyne, Flano & maybe Hendo, but not as Captain.

yep Ibe, maddening waste of space