You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

I don't know this Hector but I remember a good Héctor from the World Cup who played For Mexico. Did a bit of everything like a budget cross between Vidal and Pogba.

So buy my Héctor from my two year old scouting report. Apparently Napoli want him but they always have problems clinching deals for various reasons. Hijack the deal because we can please and because this is a player who deserves highbrow references jacked from wikipedia.

Looks like the club got my request.

• Upvote 1

Not yet but I tweeted the lizard man.

I told him if he didn't seriously look into buying HH I would tell Mr Cat where his ship was moored.

So you are celebrating and quoting your previous posts without anything happening? You guys never learn. How many transfer windows do they need to let you down, to realise the fraud?

This one's up Fsg Street Nightcat.

He won't want big wages and the transfer fee is lowish.

Although they might be worried about his marketability. Can they get him to front a nivea campaign etc.

The beancounters already thinking about the Mexican market.

I heard that certain clubs factor that shit in prior to purchase. 

CkSTBJ8XAAQDG_q.jpg

So you are celebrating and quoting your previous posts without anything happening? You guys never learn. How many transfer windows do they need to let you down, to realise the fraud?

youve been banging this not spending drum for a long time so much so didn't you make a promise if we signed Mario Balotelli you'd stop posting??

Aside from that we've spent a hell of a lot of money under FSG on transfers so much in fact they have the record signing of Carroll and and another 32million on benteke as part of their record.

For me the signings that have been made under them have been largely been mistakes by previous managers & scouts / transfer committee.

But to imply FSG don't spend money when we've nearly got a new stand built and they've smashed the club transfer record is clearly nonsense.

• Upvote 2

This one's up Fsg Street Nightcat.

He won't want big wages and the transfer fee is lowish.

Although they might be worried about his marketability. Can they get him to front a nivea campaign etc.

The beancounters already thinking about the Mexican market.

I heard that certain clubs factor that shit in prior to purchase.

CkSTBJ8XAAQDG_q.jpg

Dobby is a free elf.

• Upvote 1