You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

Putin hates Erdogan, why would he save him ? 

Because hes smart.

Take a nuclear armed nato ally of the usa as an ally, turkey cant stay in the organisation thats just tried to take out erdogane is pissed off and putins arms would be open  and cause a massive headache for the usa operation to take russias ally syria. Er why wouldnt he? It may have been opportunistic 

The IRA were never indiscriminately targeting innocent civilians (At least not officially anyway) and certainly not on the scale we've seen on mainland Europe over the last 12 months.

Are you taking the fucking piss?  I wish you'd been in Manchester when they bombed it, as I was.  It was a fucking miracle that nobody was killed.  Tell me, what military target do you think they were going after in the Arndale Centre, fucking Millets?  The bomb was outside Marks and Spencer, are they an MI5 cover organisation?

Blast-damage-2.jpg

I was also in Manchester the previous time they bombed it, the one every cunt forgets about.  That time I was on my way to a meeting in a building next to where the first  bomb was planted, thankfully I was stopped on the way by the police who were cordoning the area off.  My mate's mum got a face full of glass when her office window went through.

• Upvote 2

It probably is more likely to come from a domestic/home grown Terrorist as there is probably more numbers of them over here wanting to do damage.

You don't rule out the threat from abroad though based on this, by your logic French Catholic priests were perfectly safe a couple of days ago.

That's exactly why I didn't rule out a threat from abroad in the post that you commented on.  I said that so far, the evidence suggests that we're doing a fairly good job of minimising the risk of it, at least compared to the threat of one from home.

Are you taking the fucking piss? I wish you'd been in Manchester when they bombed it, as I was. It was a fucking miracle that nobody was killed. Tell me, what military target do you think they were going after in the Arndale Centre, fucking Millets? The bomb was outside Marks and Spencer, are they an MI5 cover organisation?

Blast-damage-2.jpg

I was also in Manchester the previous time they bombed it, the one every cunt forgets about. That time I was on my way to a meeting in a building next to where the first bomb was planted, thankfully I was stopped on the way by the police who were cordoning the area off. My mate's mum got a face full of glass when her office window went through.

To be fair it wasn't really a miracle no one was killed in 1996 seeing as though there was a 90 minute warning to allow time to clear and cordon off the area.

• Upvote 1

To be fair it wasn't really a miracle no one was killed in 1996 seeing as though there was a 90 minute warning to allow time to clear and cordon off the area.

Aye they never go off early or anything.  Safe as fuck that.  Also 'evacuate the area' if you know the area concerned isn't quite as simple as it sounds; there were actually people left inside the evac zone when it went off.

They only gave warnings for their own ends too. They weren't really arsed if anybody died, but it was so they could have a possible defence for murder if arrested as they could argue that the phone warning in advance stopped them from having the required criminal intent for murder - an intention to kill or cause serious bodily harm - with their argument being that that couldn't of been their intent as they did their utmost to ensure the area was clear of possible casualties.

Aye they never go off early or anything. Safe as fuck that. Also 'evacuate the area' if you know the area concerned isn't quite as simple as it sounds; there were actually people left inside the evac zone when it went off.

I know the area very well and was in Manchester myself that day.

I'm not defending the IRA's actions, of course not, just don't think it was particularly a miracle considering the warnings.

I know the area very well and was in Manchester myself that day.

I'm not defending the IRA's actions, of course not, just don't think it was particularly a miracle considering the warnings.

What can I say.  The IRA were well-known for the technical quality of their devices, it's only fair to acknowledge that, but I can only place so much faith in the build quality of a three ton fertilizer bomb assembled in a cowshed in Armagh by some melts.

The earlier bombing in 1992 featured two bombs; in that case the second one was planted at what they knew would be the evacuation zone for the first one.  Classy that.

To be honest though, Manchester city centre didn't look much better than that the day after Rangers were down for the UEFA cup final.

Guest Pistonbroke

The IRA killed loads of civilians, no point trying to prove otherwise. They were utter cunts, as are all terrorists regardless of Religion, nationality or colour. 

The IRA killed loads of civilians, no point trying to prove otherwise. They were utter cunts, as are all terrorists regardless of Religion, nationality or colour.

Correct. But you also need to acknowledge the terror inflicted by state sponsored armies around the world. Easily as bad as any illegal terrorist organisation, and worse in many cases. It's just never reported.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Correct. But you also need to acknowledge the terror inflicted by state sponsored armies around the world. Easily as bad as any illegal terrorist organisation, and worse in many cases. It's just never reported.

Others and myself do mate. A lot gets blamed on religion (I'm an atheist) but political agenda's and leanings are responsible for just as many deaths, if not more. Mix Religion with politics, which seems to be the case in a lot of troubles, and you have a deadly concoction of which there seems to be no way out. Mankind has always been at war in one way or an other with each other, some hold little respect towards life, people are expendable when it comes to the rich and powerful holding onto what they hold dear. We are living in dangerous times as the whole thing seems to be escalating at an alarming rate of knots and the powers that be have dumb downed a large % of the public and have many backing their agendas. 

Are you taking the fucking piss? I wish you'd been in Manchester when they bombed it, as I was. It was a fucking miracle that nobody was killed. Tell me, what military target do you think they were going after in the Arndale Centre, fucking Millets? The bomb was outside Marks and Spencer, are they an MI5 cover organisation?

Blast-damage-2.jpg

I was also in Manchester the previous time they bombed it, the one every cunt forgets about. That time I was on my way to a meeting in a building next to where the first bomb was planted, thankfully I was stopped on the way by the police who were cordoning the area off. My mate's mum got a face full of glass when her office window went through.

The fact you were stopped by Police going to the area of the IED proves my point, Police telepathic are they? Or perhaps they received a coded warning.

The fact you were stopped by Police going to the area of the IED proves my point, Police telepathic are they? Or perhaps they received a coded warning.

Where was the warning for the Warrington bomb? You know, the one that killed two kids?

• Upvote 2

If the point was just to explode a bomb why didn't they do it in a field or in the sea?

Because the point is not just to explode a bomb!

I don't know why this fucking stupid debate is still ongoing, I did two years in N.Ireland I'm sure I've had as many close shaves as anyone (maybe more) on this forum with them, I'm well aware what a bunch of cunts they are/were! (On a side note the threat from Irish Nationalist Terrorism has not gone away the threat

level actually went up recently.)

I'm the last person to defend them, there seems to be some kind of agenda on here to play down this Islamic Terrorist threat. To the point that someone wants to silence the media on it to play up the IRA were running round bars shooting people out drinking and mowing people down on the streets in trucks!

• Upvote 1

Because the point is not just to explode a bomb!

I don't know why this fucking stupid debate is still ongoing, I did two years in N.Ireland I'm sure I've had as many close shaves as anyone (maybe more) on this forum with them, I'm well aware what a bunch of cunts they are/were! (On a side note the threat from Irish Nationalist Terrorism has not gone away the threat

level actually went up recently.)

I'm the last person to defend them, there seems to be some kind of agenda on here to play down this Islamic Terrorist threat. To the point that someone wants to silence the media on it to play up the IRA were running round bars shooting people out drinking and mowing people down on the streets in trucks!

I think we are on the same side.

I don't believe in miracles but It was absolutely incredible how nobody was killed that day. From memory, there was ample warning given about the bomb in Enniskillen in 87. Only problem was, by the time the warning was received and had filtered down to those on the police ground etc, it was misunderstood and people were actually shepherded towards the bomb instead of away from it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Reports of a gun man taking over an Employment center in Koln Germany.

Do you just trawl the net and post the first shit you read on Britain First sites without any confirmation from reliable sources. I get the feeling you are itching for shit to happen so you can bang your drum.