You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

Do you just trawl the net and post the first shit you read on Britain First sites without any confirmation from reliable sources. I get the feeling you are itching for shit to happen so you can bang your drum.

WTF has Britain First got to do with anything? It was on Skynews FFS you're fucking obsessed aren't you?

Guest Pistonbroke

WTF has Britain First got to do with anything? It was on Skynews FFS you're fucking obsessed aren't you?

I think you are the one who is obsessed, every incident is down to terrorism unless proven otherwise. 

I don't believe in miracles but It was absolutely incredible how nobody was killed that day. From memory, there was ample warning given about the bomb in Enniskillen in 87. Only problem was, by the time the warning was received and had filtered down to those on the police ground etc, it was misunderstood and people were actually shepherded towards the bomb instead of away from it.

Hundreds of people were injured in the Manchester bombing from falling debris so in that respect it is incredible in a sense that none of those injuries led to death. But the warning gave pretty much the exact location of the bomb nearly two hours before it went off so if anyone would have died as a direct result of that then serious questions would have rightfully been asked.

I don't know the nature of the warning of the Enniskillen bomb but had it been two hours before with the location of the bomb then criminal charges should have been brought against anyone that didn't take the appropriate action.

This post, and my earlier ones, are in no way a commentary on my feelings towards the actions of the IRA.

The fact you were stopped by Police going to the area of the IED proves my point, Police telepathic are they? Or perhaps they received a coded warning.

They did receive a warning.  So as a former member of the UK armed forces, are you telling me that planting IEDs in city centres is OK as long as they send a warning?  Really?

Ever been to Warrington?

Guest Pistonbroke

We've reached a consensus in the office that if ISIS want to claim responsibility for everything, they can have it.

Photocopier runs out of paper. ISIS.

I'm glad it is rare that modern vehicles rarely backfire, I'd advise all the old timers to leave their cars at home. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I reckon ISIS started that other thread, not Stig.

Indeed, they'll stop at nothing. I was shopping earlier and the cheeky cunts have upped the price of my favourite bread by 10 cents. 

Indeed, they'll stop at nothing. I was shopping earlier and the cheeky cunts have upped the price of my favourite bread by 10 cents.

I think that's disingenuous - but I expect nothing less. If there's a gun/bomb incident in Europe who wouldn't have a suspicion it's terror related? Obviously waiting for facts before calling it is the sensible thing but even one of the apologists admitted it the other day.

On a tangent I wonder if armed bank robberies have gone down in Europe? Our poor blaggers can't make a living as the response times must be seconds nowadays.

Bomb related incidents/news in Germany are almost exclusively WW2 related.

Same here in the Netherlands. Loads of scares at the moment though. There was an evacuation alarm at Rotterdam Centraal the other week after I'd seen Sonic Boom. Luckily the train back home arrived at the platform just as it went off so I made my escape on that like James Bond.

• Upvote 1

The only reason why I don't own a pair of Adidas Hamburg in navy and white with a gum sole is because ISIS bought all of them in size 10. Fucking cunts.

Thank fuck they've got that ebay account though...

Posted Image

Guest Pistonbroke

Its fucking freezing here. ISIS, the weather controlling rascals.

Just started pissing down over here accompanied by a Thunder Storm, I imagine some will think it's Armageddon. 

I think that's disingenuous - but I expect nothing less. If there's a gun/bomb incident in Europe who wouldn't have a suspicion it's terror related? Obviously waiting for facts before calling it is the sensible thing but even one of the apologists admitted it the other day.

On a tangent I wonder if armed bank robberies have gone down in Europe? Our poor blaggers can't make a living as the response times must be seconds nowadays.

The only possible explanation for Rico's existence is ISIS.