You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else miss rodger?

dennis tooth

Klopp is everything you want and Im releived we have got him but i do feel in my heart of hearts that i miss rodgers partly because i enjoyed in his time as i did when hodgson was here to witness deluded people get behind mediocracy as a sign of our good lord sent down to finish second playing the best football since sliced bread warmed the cold bumcheeks of many a labourer. Grown men in footy shirts breaking into his house pulling up bathroom floorboards rolling in and cementing theirfaces to the bottom of his toilet bowl just to feel the plops skidding along their drowning faces as their cheering lungs suck in midly bleached water and diluted feaces flecked urine deep into their broccolli polypsical void with eyes glazed over like geordies, i enjoyed that awhile and miss this aspect, separated we see how they act better and oberve this amusingly, now it is united but what once wants and shaking off time it is more serious now like a proper club but i did enjoy and you tell me managers arent important its all about the players i mean what artist cant look after his paintbrushes and etch a sketch if your kids are leaving them down the side of the couch tell them to learn to be a doctor or astronaught as forget it youll never be an artist you wanker, or bitch, might be a lady. So don't do it again lads we were really shit under rodgers, a spurs, a cunt of a team with no horrible cunts, just fairweather felchers ferrying fannies around in nice cars, ive seen elderly ladies kicking footballs with more conviction back to kids in the street after its fell on her lawn than ive seen from these boys apart from the remnants of a era of being a top club most of which rodgers terminated and exited as calamtously as his early cup exits. I dont put second down to luis but how many of that team were his signings? In the end im sure to enjoy it all again from afar when he finds his level another set of fools with don their cone hats and make dribblers of themselfs, im resigned depressingly to inevitable success now that klopp is here its boring winning and i now look back fondly to the years we bucked that trend and were really shit.

• Upvote 8

Klopp is everything you want and Im releived we have got him but i do feel in my heart of hearts that i miss rodgers partly because i enjoyed in his time as i did when hodgson was here to witness deluded people get behind mediocracy as a sign of our good lord sent down to finish second playing the best football since sliced bread warmed the cold bumcheeks of many a labourer. Grown men in footy shirts breaking into his house pulling up bathroom floorboards rolling in and cementing theirfaces to the bottom of his toilet bowl just to feel the plops skidding along their drowning faces as their cheering lungs suck in midly bleached water and diluted feaces flecked urine deep into their broccolli polypsical void with eyes glazed over like geordies, i enjoyed that awhile and miss this aspect, separated we see how they act better and oberve this amusingly, now it is united but what once wants and shaking off time it is more serious now like a proper club but i did enjoy and you tell me managers arent important its all about the players i mean what artist cant look after his paintbrushes and etch a sketch if your kids are leaving them down the side of the couch tell them to learn to be a doctor or astronaught as forget it youll never be an artist you wanker, or bitch, might be a lady. So don't do it again lads we were really shit under rodgers, a spurs, a cunt of a team with no horrible cunts, just fairweather felchers ferrying fannies around in nice cars, ive seen elderly ladies kicking footballs with more conviction back to kids in the street after its fell on her lawn than ive seen from these boys apart from the remnants of a era of being a top club most of which rodgers terminated and exited as calamtously as his early cup exits. I dont put second down to luis but how many of that team were his signings? In the end im sure to enjoy it all again from afar when he finds his level another set of fools with don their cone hats and make dribblers of themselfs, im resigned depressingly to inevitable success now that klopp is here its boring winning and i now look back fondly to the years we bucked that trend and were really shit.

I look forward to you doing a 360 on this in the future

I don't miss the fucking arsehole one iota.

One failure of a manager that.

And all his disciples who fell for his bullshit can fuck off as well.

Stupid cunts.

how did you feel about houllier, rafa, kenny at the end?

How will you feel about klopp when it ends as it inevitably will?

how did you feel about houllier, rafa, kenny at the end?

How will you feel about klopp when it ends as it inevitably will?

Houllier - Glad.

Kenny - More worried about who we would replace him with.

Rafa - Utterly gutted and proved right.

Hodgson & Rodgers - Two twats who should never have been near the club.

Klopp - Who knows, but he was who I wanted so probably I'd feel the same as when Rafa left.

Houllier - Glad.

Kenny - More worried about who we would replace him with.

Rafa - Utterly gutted and proved right.

Hodgson & Rodgers - Two twats who should never have been near the club.

Klopp - Who knows, but he was who I wanted so probably I'd feel the same as when Rafa left.

lets hope we have even greater success than rafa and it ends a lot happier as well.

• Upvote 2

What a difference a proper manager makes.

The Rodger’s project to turn us into Aston Villa, and exit Europe faster than Nigel Farage on speed, has thankfully been exposed for the work experience project it was.

I don’t miss him working hard on the training ground to pursue mediocrity. We are a club with a multi title and EC winning history. I don’t underestimate the scale of reliving those triumphs. But I do know that when Klopp talks about what he did to win a league, and reach a EC final, in the dressing room, it will carry greater resonance than when Brendan talked about what worked at Reading, and mentions that his only previous visit to Europe had been on his holidays.

Quite how he blagged the job continues to be a mystery.

• Upvote 10