You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Just now, skend04 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-japan-trade-deal-liz-truss-exports-b1619263.html

Well, it looks like the Japan trade deal isn't all it's cracked up to be. Even though it wasn't much of a win in the first place either.

Yeah, it requires a trade deal with the EU.

Truss forgot to tweet that part.

47 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Two-faced cunt being two-faced. Shocked, I tell thee...

The arse has dropped out of the ERG and him after Biden's win. They'll drop all the shitty bits of the Internal Market Bill too according to rumours after they get struck out by the Lords tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The arse has dropped out of the ERG and him after Biden's win. They'll drop all the shitty bits of the Internal Market Bill too according to rumours after they get struck out by the Lords tomorrow.

He'll be off to the EU cap in hand over the next couple of weeks. That level playing field you wanted.....

Pisses me off seeing John Major moaning about this and getting kudos as some kine of voice of reason and wise old sage.

Look dickhead, you're a Tory, these lot are Tories, your ideology spawned them, your party was riven by the same divides every while you were in office, stop making out they're nothing to do with you. 

It's like Simon Cowell bemoaning the state of the modern music industry. Fuck you, fuck cricket, fuck your fucking glasses, next time you go on holiday to France I hope you're kept waiting fucking AGES.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Pisses me off seeing John Major moaning about this and getting kudos as some kine of voice of reason and wise old sage.

Look dickhead, you're a Tory, these lot are Tories, your ideology spawned them, your party was riven by the same divides every while you were in office, stop making out they're nothing to do with you. 

It's like Simon Cowell bemoaning the state of the modern music industry. Fuck you, fuck cricket, fuck your fucking glasses, next time you go on holiday to France I hope you're kept waiting fucking AGES.

John Major wanted to opt out of the sort of stuff that is good about the EU and go balls deep on all the stuff that's rotten about it.

Fuck John Major. 

• Upvote 1

On 09/11/2020 at 22:44, Section_31 said:

Negged for fuck cricket 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

A bit further down someone mentions they saw an interview with a young lad with the factory in the background. He pointed to it and said ‘look, it’s massive, they can’t close that’ oops. 

If you’ve not seen it, this is one of the most sobering things I’ve ever seen and shows how far we’ve fallen as country.

Grim.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The Sunderland Echo say they’ve spoken to Nissan who are denying it.

Of course they will say that and even after they have upped and left they will still say its nothing to do with Brexit. 52% of a huge market is a lot of future customers you would like to avoid pissing off, still they will have a nice colour passport when they're forced to emigrate. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

A bit further down someone mentions they saw an interview with a young lad with the factory in the background. He pointed to it and said ‘look, it’s massive, they can’t close that’ oops. 

Within 10 miles of Consett the fucking idiot thinks that big industries can't be shut down.

It's just so fucking infuriating.