You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

If they do it's a poor reflection on the champions league. Look at the Milan side we beat in Istanbul compared to a lot of what's out there now. When it leaves terrestrial TV I doubt many people in England will be arsed going down the pub to watch it unless their club is playing, an over ripe fruit.

Agree with that, M.

The League title is where it's at.

Has been for me, for 24 years now.  And well before that too.

European Cup has been a very very nice bonus when we've won it.

But not the bread and butter.

I refuse to give him any credit for today. Tactical masterclass my fucking arse. 9 men behind the ball and launching it at every opportunity isnt a masterclass. It's Tony Pulis with money.

Couldn't agree more, Robbie.

In fact...

"Tactical masterclass" - from the off booting it away and time wasting and an opposition player falling over.  "Tactical masterclass".  Tony Pulis with money.

But it's not over yet.

You just missed a bit of positivity!

• Upvote 2

How does he get away with the things he does? Keeping the ball out of play, running down the touchline celebrating etc. Fucking ridiculous. I'm sure some refs even love him, as a matter of fact he did write the foreword in Halsey's book so there is even actual proof of it.

I refuse to give him any credit for today. Tactical masterclass my fucking arse. 9 men behind the ball and launching it at every opportunity isnt a masterclass. It's Tony Pulis with money.

I genuinely believe Pulis wouldn't play with such little intention of attacking. He'd at least want the ball occasionally, to lump it into the box. Although I did notice that Shitcunt appears to have copied his exciting throw ins. Palace, with a squad that probably cost less than Willian, play significantly better football than Chelsea.

There aren't a huge amount of people in football that I truly hate, but Mourinho certainly is one of them. It says a lot about our media that he's seen as some sort of hero, whilst in Spain and Italy they just saw him as the massive fucking cunt that he is, but it also sadly says a lot about some football fans in this country. People that see his "box office" antics as sufficient compensation for just how repugnant he is.

I'm surprised that no manager, player, or ref has ever chinned him.

• Upvote 2

I despise him, truly hate him. He's a truly horrible, vindictive man. I wish Rodgers would fuck him off too instead of being his 'mate'. Maureen shows him fuck all respect and Rodgers needs to not rise to his cuntish behaviour but completely cut ties with the cunt.

• Upvote 2

Nice for a change to see ssn calling him out on his hypocrisy this morning.  After showing his post match presser yesterday they then showed his post match interviews against spurs in 2004 where he coined the phrase 'park the bus' and also his recent tirade and west ham.  The hypocrisy of the cunt knows no bounds. 

I just hope they get knocked out of the champs league Wednesday. Morinihio won nothing last year and if he ends up trophy less this year it will put him and his style ( ? ) of football under the microscope next season. Pellegrini has highlighted his anti game already by saying he hoped they didn't win the league. The pressure would be on and the signs of him cracking are showing, If he wins the champions league it'll be disastrous for football.

While I'm at it, what the fuck was all that shit when they got the second? And is it true he didn't shake Rodgers' hand?

Fuck me, I do my level best to try and be magnanimous in defeat but he tries that to the limit. Proper hate him. The only reason he's got such a good record against the top teams is because he's the only one who's basically given carte blanche to set up like he did yesterday in those games – Pellegrini, Rodgers, Wenger would be pilloried for it. It’s a moot point anyway, because all of those guys aren’t that snivelling and cowardly anyway.

Fucking hate all this “but he’s a winner” stuff as well. Yesterday was us trying to break down the most expensive wall that’s ever been assembled. Given the resources at his disposal, the way he sets up week upon week is like a grown man robbing sweets off a kid. Yeah, well done, you’ve “won” a load of sweets; you’re technically a “winner” – but really. Really.

Just fuck off, you odious fuckwit. I hope Atletico bum them so hard their fucking ancestors reach for the piles cream and Simeone decks the cunt. Cunts.

• Upvote 2

I love how boorishness is treated like a clever conceit. It's not. It's just boorishness. They found him out in Italy and Spain as the petty-minded little creep that he really is, and so he fled back to England, where hacks are still so stupid they get dazzled by weird magical things like 'sarcasm'. And even some of them are finally realising what a nasty little shit he is.

• Upvote 6

I despise him, truly hate him. He's a truly horrible, vindictive man. I wish Rodgers would fuck him off too instead of being his 'mate'. Maureen shows him fuck all respect and Rodgers needs to not rise to his cuntish behaviour but completely cut ties with the cunt.

He's the Slur Alex to Brendan's Hodgson.

• Downvote 2

December 2013,

"The last manager, [Rafael] Benítez – and this is not a criticism – knew that he was not going to be the manager for the next year," Mourinho said. "He was chasing results and he was not worried about building up a team with a certain style. He knew that he would not be here and went for results, so we didn't have a real base to start with."

9d9d4b5c735bd655bc65e11e051b77bbaf6740e4

Here we go, telegraph, guardian, the times, all praise the great defence Master Tactician. The man and club who spent hundreds of millions of Russian People's stolen Wealth in order to play an extreme version of Toni Pulis' Stoke. 

I remember the same Toilet Papers never gave credit to Rafa who's tactics won us the Champions League with Aston Villa's budget and yet he never set up the team like this.

The cuntface was criticised from day one in Italy. He went to his first press conference with a loosely tied tie in Milan like a proper rat and the Press criticised him for his attitude from day one as well. I remember a Fashion Designer, I think Armani, telling him, if you are to wear a tie, wear it properly and stop pretending you are different by making fashion statements that make you look an idiot. But Morratti's enormous investment and the status of Italian football in the post-calciopoli era with Juventus trying to rebuilt, enabled him to achieve success with his shite tactics.

In Spain it was different, he was simply not good enough, he was outclassed by a younger, more talented and a charismatic personality, Pep Guardiolla. The contrast of the two made Real Madrid a smaller club, his behaviour, poking rivals in the eye, hair pulling like a bitch, all these out of frustration because his tactics never really worked there.  He was never liked by Real Madrid fans, players, the Club's Legends and he was hated by the rest of the league plus the Spanish press.

But in London, the Russian stolen Wealth can buy him anything. It can rent him players' loyalty, buy him Journalists, sycophants, professional appreciators and he can get away with his shit classless attitude, his constant violation of FA rules, his constant criticism of referees, of the chief referee. 

• Upvote 1