You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Right, no fucking about today, I need the most reliable add ons for the match.  Phoenix has been hit and miss for me recently, and Operation Robocop the same.  I've got vdub25 and UK Turk installed as well, so whatever anyone finds can they share the wealth?  Cheers.

Installed it, had to get a password, but they don't sent it to my email so I can't login? And some comments in AppStore saying that it stopped working.. any other ideas?

Many thanks

Installed it, had to get a password, but they don't sent it to my email so I can't login? And some comments in AppStore saying that it stopped working.. any other ideas?

Many thanks

Here's the request password link

https://sfsdf-sdfsdf-s048.squarespace.com/requestpass4hbbeueh39hdjd9

I'd just jailbreak the iPad and stick Kodi on it myself.

Absolute waste of money for me to be honest,no livesports links ever work and at best last a few minutes before going off.

Always end up going back to chromecast and mirroring it to my tv. Which means not being able to do anything else on my laptop until live sports event has finished.

Simply cannot believe 50mbps is not enough to stream live games,even non HD links.

• Upvote 1

I went through a phase of my streams going tits up but our last three games have streamed perfectly. I did notice BT doing some work at the exchange near mine last week so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the upturn in quality.

Here's the request password link

https://sfsdf-sdfsdf-s048.squarespace.com/requestpass4hbbeueh39hdjd9

I'd just jailbreak the iPad and stick Kodi on it myself.

Thanks, managed to work it out, seem to be working. If I jailbreak I lose my warranty, no?

Regarding PC, I installed AceStream and watched Atletico-Real yesterday and it worked good. If it will stop I'll install Kodi as well. 

Thanks for you help.

Got a problem with streams being zoomed in when using kodi and the beast repo on my telly. Its easy to change resolution and stuff on the laptop/pc but the beast doesnt seem to have the same menu to change resolutions and stuff when using android box on the telly.

Any ideas how to do it?

You tried going through settings? You can manually change the screen layout there. I think it's just per repo as well so it won't cock up the others at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm using a paid streaming site for live footy and boxing.

If anyone is after somewhere showing the match once it's finished or just highlights have a look at Sparky's Football Highlights. It had the full match ready to watch when I got in from seeing a band last night. It has Match Of The Day and other stuff as well.

Yeah I'm using a paid streaming site for live footy and boxing. If anyone is after somewhere showing the match once it's finished or just highlights have a look at Sparky's Football Highlights. It had the full match ready to watch when I got in from seeing a band last night. It has Match Of The Day and other stuff as well.

I paid aj jazeera before they dropped English streams and the reliability dropped through the floor.

Pm me the site you use please, if you don't mind