You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

"shabby chic", "upcycled" etc. fucking skip ratting we called it in my day. Put a fancy label on it and women will fall for anything. "a cheesy cock? no love, it's what the woman on the telly calls a 'retro brie torpedoe', they're all the rage. Now put it in your fucking mouth"

Quite brilliant

Daddy fucking long legs.

Cunts are everywhere at the moment, it's humid as hell so you need the windows open and they just take advantage by the hundreds.

Was just going to sleep last night when one of the fuckers landed on my arm. Lights back on, 10 minute full scale war with the little cunt.

Always travel in gangs of 25 and just barge into a peaceful area and take shitloads of photos regardless of what the people who were already there were doing. Always do some bizarre peace sign when having a photo taken.

Ha ha! This is what happened in the cavern recently,none of them bought a drink and they were in and out in less than five minutes, everyone in there thought it was hilarious.

Ha ha! This is what happened in the cavern recently,none of them bought a drink and they were in and out in less than five minutes, everyone in there thought it was hilarious.

Ha. They are a fucking nightmare. Was in Sydney once and was getting my photo taken in a park with the harbour bridge in the background. This coach rolls up and a big stampede of 25 of them run off the coach and just photo bombed me. No manners and no clue about what anyone else was doing. Went on the Manly beach ferry from Sydney and another load of them took over the ferry and all queued up by a map of Sydney in the bar area of the boat to have their photo taken whilst doing a peace sign with their fingers.

Went on a tour of the Acropolis in Athens and the whole place got taken over by Japanese. No one could get a look in.

I think none of them have my clue about what they are taking a picture of and take absolutely nothing in about the place itself.

Ha. They are a fucking nightmare. Was in Sydney once and was getting my photo taken in a park with the harbour bridge in the background. This coach rolls up and a big stampede of 25 of them run off the coach and just photo bombed me. No manners and no clue about what anyone else was doing. Went on the Manly beach ferry from Sydney and another load of them took over the ferry and all queued up by a map of Sydney in the bar area of the boat to have their photo taken whilst doing a peace sign with their fingers.

Went on a tour of the Acropolis in Athens and the whole place got taken over by Japanese. No one could get a look in.

I think none of them have my clue about what they are taking a picture of and take absolutely nothing in about the place itself.

I love the way a lot of the Japanese/Chinese tourists I see in Liverpool pose for pictures next to rubbish.  They could be at a cathedral or the Liver Buildings or something and they point their cameras towards a dogshit bin or a Nando's instead.

Takes all sorts, I suppose.

My lawnmower's broken and I reluctantly have to ring someone to fix it. Every instinct in me wants to tinker with it and try to bodge a solution, but I just know I'll bugger it up and have to face the repair man with a half arsed story about my brother-in-law wrecking it. We'll both know I'm lying, and it'll just be awkward.