You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I pick my girlfriend up from work occasionally in an area populated by students, and some of these are Chinese students

I like to beep my horn and then pull over, then watch as Chinese people run after my car thinking it is their taxi.

Pure banter

Actually this only happened once and my girlfriend was not overly impressed and I didn't actually mean to cause confusion

Cracking abduction technique

I pick my girlfriend up from work occasionally in an area populated by students, and some of these are Chinese students

I like to beep my horn and then pull over, then watch as Chinese people run after my car thinking it is their taxi.

Pure banter

Actually this only happened once and my girlfriend was not overly impressed and I didn't actually mean to cause confusion

Then why did you go to the bother of fitting the big yellow sign on the top that said "Taxi for teenage girls only" in Cantonese

Made up illnesses such as ME: 'Joanne suffers from ME, she sometimes struggles to get out of bed in the morning and has found the condition has worsened the older she's got'.

Secsh, for a man who has recent experience of mental health issues, you surprise me.

Edit. I should have read the whole thread, H

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

People who dress sportingly like Lycra legging Nike Airmax trainers and the like but smoke....eat unhealthily and take zero exercise!!

Total bullshit!

Sweet Jesus you're actually 78? Fair play Stringy. Keep 'er lit.

Edit: I didn't mean that to be quite as patronising as it came across. Just most 78 year olds I know don't know how you use a TV remote much less a forum.

Yikes! *note to self, don't put up another picture of self on here*

Fuck em, stringy, fuck em hard!

• Upvote 1

Well, it was hardly complimentary, was it?

It wasn't a compliment or an insult. I had assumed that people had exaggerated his age, but he's older than I had pictured anyone using a forum. And not just using it, but being a proper fully contributing member of the forum. As I said, possibly condescending but I was hardly trying to insult him.