You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who claim to have been a ghetto tearaway when they were a kid knowing full well no-one can prove they weren't, when you know in reality they probably never even had as much as a single detention their whole school life.

I used to be a little terror causing trouble me, before I grew out of it".

Fuck off, you brought your own atlas to Geography lessons you snitch.

Or the type who was fucking wild and always in all types of bother before he got himself a job.  Had the choice of going down the route with his friends but chose office life, I didn't choose office life, office live chose me. The fucking mugs

They normally make out that it was like one day a criminal fraternity offered them a role in their enterprise but they decided to just do some admin.

People dont just do it about their childhoods.

"Well i was well wankered, i must had 15 pints and 3 fights"

"I remember drinking a full bottle of whisky and going up Ben Nevis and drinking another"

etc etc

Then you go on the piss with them at 7.30 and they're home by 10.30

Nothing worse than people who lie about what they can drink, they are on par with sex liars.

'Out last night, 10 pints'

Normally after that many I lose track,and if somebody was to ask me about my drinking on Monday night in London, I would have said a few before the match and a few afterwards, to state the exact number just sounds like bullshit unless you are Rain Man.

I used to work with a fella who was full of it and everyone used to go along with it as though they believed it.  Turns out loads didn't but we didn't have the heart to shut him down.  Sad really as the reality is that you would have looked a cunt for exposing him so it became a vicious circle where we left him.

That special form of plastic on some blister packs that appears to be military grade, and could slice your thumb clean off if not approached with extreme caution.

I have also noticed that its military grade seems to be directly related to the need to get to its contents.

Fortunately, there's a tool available for just such a job.

productimg1282820279514.jpg

• Upvote 2

My fucking boss again, sits on an extremely urgent e-mail which came across first thing this morning, asking people to check a document & come back ASAP with any comments. The boy has just phoned her to ask if she's looked at it (everybody else responded within an hour), she says 'no', opens it up & starts going 'where did that figure come from?', 'Who has double checked this bit?'. Gets off the phone & starts giving me a load of grief about where I got my figures from (two weeks ago I might add).

Just fuck off & kill yourself with a barbed wire dildo you horrible twat.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Mates that can turn into wankers...

Going on holiday on 19th Sept (Malta) i go a lot and have a nice bird out there.....have the craiq excellent. She's having some shit at mo so i changed my flight to an earlier one so i can get out there slightly earlier do a bit to help etc.....my flight is now 18th (Fri)....i have one really sound pal Steve (from Liverpool in fact) real gent he goes on Sunday (20th).....so the plan was we were both going on 19th....Steve on 20th meet there. So now i've changed mine...

The mate i was meant to be going with got it into his head that we were going to get on the lash all day, then head to airport etc etc getting a 7.35pm flight...despite my reservations (i'm 42 FFS them days are gone!!)...i told him my flight change and i'm now all the shit bags under the sun and he's vowed never to speak to me again!!

Worra cock!!

• Downvote 1

Mates that can turn into wankers...

Going on holiday on 19th Sept (Malta) i go a lot and have a nice bird out there.....have the craiq excellent. She's having some shit at mo so i changed my flight to an earlier one so i can get out there slightly earlier do a bit to help etc.....my flight is now 18th (Fri)....i have one really sound pal Steve (from Liverpool in fact) real gent he goes on Sunday (20th).....so the plan was we were both going on 19th....Steve on 20th meet there. So now i've changed mine...

The mate i was meant to be going with got it into his head that we were going to get on the lash all day, then head to airport etc etc getting a 7.35pm flight...despite my reservations (i'm 42 FFS them days are gone!!)...i told him my flight change and i'm now all the shit bags under the sun and he's vowed never to speak to me again!!

Worra cock!!

Negged for repeated and unnecessary use of ellipsis. Cool story though bro.