You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Cunts who unnecessarily shit everyone in a property chain up by playing billy big bollocks and trying to call people's bluff to get what they want, ignoring the fact everyone's sat in the same shitsmeared boat and are just trying to get it ashore asap with minimal human cost.

• Upvote 3

Cunts who unnecessarily shit everyone in a property chain up by playing billy big bollocks and trying to call people's bluff to get what they want, ignoring the fact everyone's sat in the same shitsmeared boat and are just trying to get it ashore asap with minimal human cost.

With estate agents involved too, you'd think there'd be enough weapons grade cuntery in the mix. But they just can't help themselves.

• Upvote 1

People who stop paying attention at traffic lights and require a beep to get them on their way or pull away from the lights as though they are edging out at a junction

Ah the beeping of horns. Why do some people feel the need to beep their horns when they see someone they know either on the pavement or in another car. Just drive on as if you haven't seen them. 

• Upvote 3

I pick my girlfriend up from work occasionally in an area populated by students, and some of these are Chinese students

I like to beep my horn and then pull over, then watch as Chinese people run after my car thinking it is their taxi.

Pure banter

Actually this only happened once and my girlfriend was not overly impressed and I didn't actually mean to cause confusion

• Upvote 1

Ah the beeping of horns. Why do some people feel the need to beep their horns when they see someone they know either on the pavement or in another car. Just drive on as if you haven't seen them.

My Dad done this at the weekend and nearly caused a fucking pile up, the boy he was shouting over thought I was my twin brother and clipped me round the ear as well (I'm 36), just to add insult to fucking injury. The highlight came when he pulled away and nearly hit an old woman.

Idiot.

Family members who cannot spare you an hour of their time, but expect you to drop everything when you require something

Also people giving bullshit excuses, just fucking say it how it is

And people who are staunch Tories, firm believers in the free market until it comes to tickets for sporting events that they want to attend.  Cunts, I hate people who cannot stick to a position on something.  

Isn't that the definition of a Tory, though? Believe that the market is king and that everything comes at a price, unless it's for them; in which case it should be free or as close to as possible. Oh and they're cunts as well, I suppose.

Isn't that the definition of a Tory, though? Believe that the market is king and that everything comes at a price, unless it's for them; in which case it should be free or as close to as possible. Oh and they're cunts as well, I suppose.

Correct, free market until it concerns them and then they love the thought of intervention.  I think it was rugby tickets that tipped them over the edge

• Upvote 1