You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

That new Google logo. Not the thing itself but everytime I see it I cant help but imagine the beard wearing quinoa eating think tank who probably had some kind of pretentious grand unveiling whilst all patting themselves on the back, probably got paid thousands for it too.

It looks like a 3 year olds first painting at nursery that a parent would kindly stick to their fridge.

Cunts in work who put empty bottles back in the fridge.

The same fuckers who put big plastic soft drink bottles in bins without condensing them first. And the same with cardboard boxes. The same bastards who then leave their unwashed dishes in the sink for someone else to do while they nip out for a smoke before returning to shift to sit on their fat fucking arses.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Nope....most just stand there with a betting slip longer than piece of bog roll they just wiped their arse on wanting "Bury to score...Gillingham to hang on.....Crewe to pull one back"....

£1 to £637,000!!

That fucking Ladbrokes ad.  "The Ladbrokes Life" Does anyone really identify with a bunch of lads down the boozer placing bets online......

I wish they did a Betfred life in my town. A few old fellas moaning about their bet on the dogs and half a dozen beaked up lads in their early 20s lobbing their week's wages into a FOBT.

Nope....most just stand there with a betting slip longer than piece of bog roll they just wiped their arse on wanting "Bury to score...Gillingham to hang on.....Crewe to pull one back"....

£1 to £637,000!!

"Yeah, I almost won £12.7m last week, mate. Had 28 of 29 results come in, so unlucky. *Quick glance at results*. "You had four".

• Upvote 3

"Yeah, I almost won £12.7m last week, mate. Had 28 of 29 results come in, so unlucky. *Quick glance at results*. "You had four".

Betfred for you, but if you had only one go down on your accy those nice people at Ladbrokes would give your stake back. Just ask that happy chappy Mr Brightside.

Anyone else getting bitten to buggery at the moment?

I am, I've got some belters this year, I'm just waiting for the one on my bollocks.

We thought the cat had fleas or something but we sorted that out & I'm still getting it.

Tory bastards.

I am, I've got some belters this year, I'm just waiting for the one on my bollocks.

We thought the cat had fleas or something but we sorted that out & I'm still getting it.

Tory bastards.

Haha. Mr Champ had almost convinced me we had some terrible infestation in our bathroom until my mum just told me she'd been out stocking up on Jungle Formula

Haha. Mr Champ had almost convinced me we had some terrible infestation in our bathroom until my mum just told me she'd been out stocking up on Jungle Formula

It's quite reassuring to know you're not the only one.

Whatever they are they must be flying about half cut because I was absolutely buckled all weekend.

It's quite reassuring to know you're not the only one.

Whatever they are they must be flying about half cut because I was absolutely buckled all weekend.

Ankles and 'intimate' areas?

I thought alocohol acted as a repellant?

Ankles and 'intimate' areas?

I thought alocohol acted as a repellant?

It's behind my knees & elbows where I seem to be getting it.

These things are proper pissheads, they're probably fucking French because I was on the Brandy again.

About once a week my 3 year old nephew comes to my Mum and Dads because my sister and her husband work in the area and it gives him a chance to see his Grandparents and me and my kids(poor little bastard!) We always,weather permitting,take him to a local park and he loves the swings and me pushing him on the swings. My point is that when pushing him he likes me to push him a bit faster,but the amount of times we have come close to nearly knocking out a little kid who is obviously fascinated by the other swings is unbelievable. Its not that the little kids understand the dangers,they cant be expected to,its the lazy fuckin parents who just ignore the kids and let them just wander round and dont even stay in close proximity to their child in case of any injury. They would be the first to complain if their toddler got twatted by a swing or fell off a slide because the parents were nowhere near them.

Some parents are useless twats.

• Upvote 3

Family members who cannot spare you an hour of their time, but expect you to drop everything when you require something

Also people giving bullshit excuses, just fucking say it how it is

And people who are staunch Tories, firm believers in the free market until it comes to tickets for sporting events that they want to attend.  Cunts, I hate people who cannot stick to a position on something.  

• Upvote 2

WH Smith. They charge for a plastic bag but give you reams of fucking promo leaflets and coupons. Plus 2 receipts that amount to 3 giant redwoods being pulped. With a little '10% off your next purchase of the thing we can't sell' at the bottom.

I don't even shop there, but my wife buys birthday cards there sometimes and I leave the place wanting to throw a petrol bomb back in.

• Upvote 1

WH Smith. They charge for a plastic bag but give you reams of fucking promo leaflets and coupons. Plus 2 receipts that amount to 3 giant redwoods being pulped. With a little '10% off your next purchase of the thing we can't sell' at the bottom.

I don't even shop there, but my wife buys birthday cards there sometimes and I leave the place wanting to throw a petrol bomb back in.

And if you go in to buy just a paper or magazine you get the whole "Can I interest you in this 1kg Galaxy chocolate bar for just £4?" thing. I'm amazed their high street shops are still going as most people I know only seem to use their train station shops to grab something before a long journey.

And if you go in to buy just a paper or magazine you get the whole "Can I interest you in this 1kg Galaxy chocolate bar for just £4?" thing. I'm amazed their high street shops are still going as most people I know only seem to use their train station shops to grab something before a long journey.

Their High Street stores are mainly in the red but, as you say, their Airport and Station shops are keeping them afloat

Just so long as they can keep on going til my daughter finishes school. A trip to Smith's to replenish her stationery stocks is an essential part of her back to school routine.

Girls love stationery