You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mancs away match thread.

moof

I see it differently, we will be a better team than the mancs, but I don't expect many of you to see any signs. It will be the usual Rodgers doesn't know what he's doing and all that but I thought we were ok tonight and think we'll improve further. We haven't beaten them there in years but we were a bit unlucky tonight.

Ho hum multi millionaires don't win a game of footy, I find it hard to be crestfallen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

A shame, really. We just failed in the final ball, constantly. Can't say we were outplayed at all, either.

Subs? Maybe Lucas was knackered, but he had offered more than Stevie did. What was the point of bringing Kelly on when we were chasing the game? I didn't get Sterling for Moses, either. Hendo should have come off as he was terrible in the attacking third.

Best team lost tonight.

I've said to my mate before the 2nd half that we'll probably concede from a shit corner and one of the smallest players in their team will be the scorer, oh well..

Gerrard was the worst player on the pitch today

Sakho was very good, people slagging him are quite clueless.

Sturridge should have not even started because he's clearly still unfit and needs rest

Again, shit midfield til Henderson replaced terrible Lucas in the middle + shit corners defending.

What a shit day once again.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've had enough of Henderson and Gerrard contributing fuck all to the attack.

To be fair, Henderson is out on the right making do. Tracking back, all that stuff. Gerrard is too deep by design.

I see it differently, we will be a better team than the mancs, but I don't expect many of you to see any signs. It will be the usual Rodgers doesn't know what he's doing and all that but I thought we were ok tonight and think we'll improve further. We haven't beaten them there in years but we were a bit unlucky tonight.

Ho hum multi millionaires don't win a game of footy, I find it hard to be crestfallen.

Gotta agree with this thought we played well tonight until we reached the penalty area. There were positive signs. Better finishing and we'll be sorted.

Shitters to lose, but once Suarez and Sturridge are 100% fit, Moses kicks on and Coutinho comes back I think we'll be alright. We were OK today with a front 3 that hadn't played together and two clearly weren't as fit as they could be. 

Probably our best performance of the season even though we lost and we gave away a shit goal. Other than that I don't think they troubled us that much. 

we were shite, they were worse but took their one chance

we lacked anyone to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and when we did manage to get in good positions the ball just didn't seem to fall right and when it did it was to Henderson and Toure!

Only positive for me was that they still look woeful but with that being the case why didn't we beat them?

It will be the usual Rodgers doesn't know what he's doing and all that but I thought we were ok tonight and think we'll improve further. We haven't beaten them there in years but we were a bit unlucky tonight.

of tactical fuck-ups at the helm, we are gonna need some serious luck with that. Ridiculously inept substitutions yet again from Rodgers.

Heh.

more than enough chances to win. henderson missed a sitter and so did tour. moses had a great chance with a diving header.

I don't get this rooney love in at the moment. I don't think he played that well tonight although the commentator I was listening to also said suarez was brilliant when he clearly wasn't. he did well for his first game of season but a sharp suarez would have had a field day against that team tonight

To be fair, Henderson is out on the right making do. Tracking back, all that stuff. Gerrard is too deep by design.

It's hilarious some of the excuses people make. What has being on the right got to do with the inability to hit a shot on target or find a team-mate with a pass, two things Jordan Horrenderson seems to struggle with every single game?

What is he exactly? I'd play him at right back just because he's hopeless at anything besides running. 

• Downvote 1