You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Punchable Faces

Phil Neville:

PhilNeville_Fans.jpg

Darren Ferguson (as pointed out by Brigant Moloch):

Darren-Ferguson-006.jpg

nani_0.jpg

Any other faces out there just begging for a fist?

And just to clarify, this is not the thread just for people you hate. This is the thread for people whose facial structure and general aura seems to cry out for a punch, to virtually demand anyone who encounters them to beat them senseless.

I didn't even know who this little prick was until I watched match of the day last night. I wanted to punch him in the face throughout their highlights. Joe Bennett.

joe-bennett-707402654-5966.jpg

I was thinking the exact same thing watching the villa v sunderland game on monday what a twat of a face that is.

and this cunt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ3ZCsZ8XK4Jo4HId1PKYsHTRoPTc_fMVanGNXdvAlAlXFsnfj

• Upvote 1

Kevin 'Panda' Bond seemed to be a popular target in the 80s. I can't recall the details but it was certainly a funny story!

Shane Long looks like the sort of cocky upstart who hangs around Wetherspoons pubs drinking shite Jagerbombs.

Kyle Walker looks like the sort of blert that continually gets orders wrong at KFC and calls all his mates 'bruv'.

Aaron Lennon, for putting on the same stupid pout in EVERY photo and for having those shaven eyebrows.

Mark Clemmit. He's a reporter for the BBC and does the pitchside reports on the Football League Show. It's his mannerisms, his accent and the fact his head looks like Humpty Dumpty with a goatee. Check Google for pics as I'm on my phone.

Mark Clemmit. He's a reporter for the BBC and does the pitchside reports on the Football League Show. It's his mannerisms, his accent and the fact his head looks like Humpty Dumpty with a goatee. Check Google for pics as I'm on my phone.

0,,10794~9729389,00.gif