You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A bit good this

iTzcCCGXwhC9I.gif

Sturridge is absolute quality, has awesome technical ability/skills, pace, holds the ball up well, passes well and will score plenty of goals in a red shirt.

Chelsea are fucking retarded, it was there in training everyday in front of them, so so strange but thanks all the same.

Theres no reason at all why Sturridge cant go on to be one of the best strikers in the league in the coming years.

Sturridge is absolute quality, has awesome technical ability/skills, pace, holds the ball up well, passes well and will score plenty of goals in a red shirt.

Chelsea are fucking retarded, it was there in training everyday in front of them, so so strange but thanks all the same.

Theres no reason at all why Sturridge cant go on to be one of the best strikers in the league in the coming years.

I think its more than that mate

He wasnt a high profile player compared to the rest in Chelsea and he was played out wide alot.

He also made some crazy decisions to tried and shoot from all angles (i think that was down to him wanting to impress so he could stay in the team as much as being greedy/selfish)

I also think brendan's system suits players like him, he often gets isolated 1v1 and that gives him more time and room to do some of the skills he can produce.

Also he is playing in a team where it is all about the team, and not individual stars like at Chelsea.

We have a system and a style and i dont really ever remember chelsea having that because they change managers so quickly its always different managers wanting to play different ways and asking him to do different things.

Glad we got him :)

Get a grip of what?

Did you think Coutinho showed any real quality in any part of his contribution?

I didn't.

I saw nothing from him that gave me any encouragement whatsoever.

So on that basis I really do hope he is a lot better than he looked last night. Because if he isn't he is going to be as much use as Borini and Sahin.

It's quite remarkable how the lad has managed to turn his life around.

I know on Tuesday morning he was absolutely rubbish. A total waste of money.

Yet judging by the second half alone today, he could now be the new Kenny Dalglish for this club. Certainly amongst the all-time greats anyway.

Just how did he do it?

Obviously delighted with the result, but it's so typical that we put in this performance when there's no pressure. Rogers just said that we won't make fourth, so we win 5-0. Two weeks ago he said we could get fourth if we won all our matches, so we lost 0-2 to wba. It's always like that.

We should ban the players from looking at the table and tell them they have no chance no matter what.

I bet you've got a signed picture of Gary and Phil Neville in your living room.

He he

NEVER!

Top pundit my arse, he is a manc cunt, who has now got a job in the football media's biggest agency (sky) That was such a fucked up decision and he will never be impartial especially where Liverpool are concerned.

Guest San Don

Great result, very good performance overall. Some good movement, good goals etc. Good to see Coutinho get off the mark, he played some lovely balls today too. Good to see Enrique get another goal and a more solid defensive performance. Great to see Suarez score, good to see Gerrard have the balls to take one pen and give the other to Sturridge.

I thought webb was an absolute twat today. We should have had 3 pens today but he waved the first one away which he'd no doubt have given in from of 79000 baying mancs.

He didnt give the second or third shouts either and it was only the linos drawing his attention to them. The second penalty shout he ignored totally despite only being about 5 metres away while the lino must have been 25+. TWAT.

He didnt even spot the hand ball for the 3rd penalty shout and again, it was only when the lino drew his attention to it. The twat was going to play on. Call yourself a world cup referee, you blind, corrupt manc twat.

I think it's obvious that Swansea had all 3 inbred Welsh eyes on Wembley next week, but after what they did at Anfield earlier this season I'm glad that we gave them a good dry bumming.

Note to prospective parents - do NOT call any new born sons Fabio, it's got to be the unluckiest cunt of a name to ever don a red shirt.

Really good performance against an inexperienced team. Good to see the whole team determined and up for it today. Lucas still a worry, but there was a real hunger throughout the team. Laudrup must have been frustrated that none of that team he put out staked a claim for a cup final place there - they had a great opportunity to do it.

Soccer? Yeah, a bit irritating,

Blacklisted? Kick in the bollocks? Leave it out Mr Angry....

We've just won 5-0

If you let one indiscretion slip, then others will try their luck and before long society breaks down and people get killed or raped.

I'm looking out for you, the people.

Negged.