You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Pissing myself laughing at this bit of the BBC report.

But it seems there was a coup. Opposition members of the committee were worried Mr Grayling would be too close to No 10, and decided to back Julian Lewis. It appears he then backed himself, thus securing a majority.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

What like a novel coronavirus ravaging the UK, and the rest of the world, and killing tens of thousands, or a suicidal Brexit which will likely see the largest wealth transfer ever conned out of the pubic purse in to private hands, something like that?

We’re through the looking glass now.

I don't know. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't know. 

Neither do I and that really fucking scares me.

Our country is being carved up by a group of chancers and there’s no push back, such is the incredible job of distracting us/them in to squabbling amongst ourselves over who is most to blame. 

It’s been nothing short of breathtaking the damage they have had us commit against ourselves whilst they sat back and counted the profits. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd like to say that Boris Johnson and his cunt cabinet are kidding nobody, but unfortunately they are kidding about 54% of the electorate who seem happy to eat shit sandwiches as long as they can afford the bread to make it. 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Neither do I and that really fucking scares me.

Our country is being carved up by a group of chancers and there’s no push back, such is the incredible job of distracting us/them in to squabbling amongst ourselves over who is most to blame. 

It’s been nothing short of breathtaking the damage they have had us commit against ourselves whilst they sat back and counted the profits. 

If someone offered Cummings a terror attack now on these shores he would take it. No question about it. Thats the level of evil we are dealing with. 

So, the 9 Intelligence comittee members had a vote and the Tories got one of their own mp's into the main chair , but because he wasn't the one that had already promised to subvert the aims of the committee , the other guy gets the whip withdrawn ? How did politics get this corrupt ?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

So, the 9 Intelligence comittee members had a vote and the Tories got one of their own mp's into the main chair , but because he wasn't the one that had already promised to subvert the aims if the committee , the other guy gets the whip withdrawn ? How did politics get this corrupt ?

SNP took the Labour vote in Scotland, Labour have massively underplayed their hand over the past decade and ‘we’ve’ been hoodwinked through a self serving media and a social media wild west that was a gun for hire to the highest bidder. 

That, and a deliberately targeted interaction based version of reality social media created for us which augmented reality to a degree that ‘truth’ became subjective.

We’ve been blindsided, and it’s forever been this way, but we had checks in place, perhaps ‘we’ deserve it for being apathetic dickheads.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'd like to say that Boris Johnson and his cunt cabinet are kidding nobody, but unfortunately they are kidding about 54% of the electorate who seem happy to eat shit sandwiches as long as they can afford the bread to make it. 

Outstanding 

This level of piss taking by the Tories has been going on for 10 years now.  I'm sure there were prior incidents but the one that really brought it into focus to me was Philip Green being put in charge of the benefit fraud review in 2010.  A billionaire tax avoider chosen by the government to be in charge of looking into poor people cheating the benefits system.  That said it all, an absolute piss take and we let it happen.  People should have taken to the streets over it but it barely raised an eyebrow, horrifying. 

Everything since then is off the back of that. I've recently wondered if it was a test to see how much they could get away with.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If someone offered Cummings a terror attack now on these shores he would take it. No question about it. Thats the level of evil we are dealing with. 

Normally I’d say that ‘even the Tories wouldn’t wish for something like that’, but I’m not convinced that Cummings wouldn’t do exactly that. This lot are quite horrid. 

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

So, the 9 Intelligence comittee members had a vote and the Tories got one of their own mp's into the main chair , but because he wasn't the one that had already promised to subvert the aims of the committee , the other guy gets the whip withdrawn ? How did politics get this corrupt ?

Yeah, it’s absolutely disgusting. It’s why I keep on banging on about the need to just win a fucking election to get these shithouses out. Politics has always had a seedy underbelly and under the table dealing, but what has been going on this last decade is absolutely disgusting. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is it a report compiled and released by the government? I've got zero clue about this while Russian report story.

If it is, it will be the same outcome as the Priti Patel report on workplace bullying.

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Expect a big incident this in the coming days to take the media off this Russia report stuff. 

Doorstep a man who isn’t in power and you know won’t answer questions on his doorstep and have it run on Sky News every hour rather than go after Johnson and his cronies 

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Doorstep a man who isn’t in power and you know won’t answer questions on his doorstep and have it run on Sky News every hour rather than go after Johnson and his cronies 

Fucking hate that bullshit. So unnecessary, it’s not like they’re going to get anything out of the poor fucker. It was just badgering.  

12 hours ago, Numero said:

Fucking hate that bullshit. So unnecessary, it’s not like they’re going to get anything out of the poor fucker. It was just badgering.  

Like father like son

Frankly Disappointed
@BegbieTheCat
Apparently the guy hassling Corbyn is Fred Dimbleby, a hardworking journalist who fought his way up through the ranks with only being the son of David Dimbledy and his wife, Belinda, the granddaughter of an Earl to help him.

14 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Like father like son

Frankly Disappointed
@BegbieTheCat
Apparently the guy hassling Corbyn is Fred Dimbleby, a hardworking journalist who fought his way up through the ranks with only being the son of David Dimbledy and his wife, Belinda, the granddaughter of an Earl to help him.

Hahaha. Clap for Nepotism. 

No matter what you think of his time as leader (as we know, I wasn’t overly impressed with his performance or the results), he is clearly a guy with good intentions and compassion, he doesn’t need to be doorstepped or badgered anymore. He’s not leader of the Labour Party. He’s not running for anything. He’s just back to being a backbencher. He’s an ageing guy who is living his life, leave him to it.

They’re not following John Major around, they’re not following Gordon Brown around, they’re not doorstepping Ed Miliband. Where’s the reporter harassing David ‘this is all his fault’ Cameron. Clegg is being left to put his cock in Facebook ports, or whatever he does there. Pricks. 

• Upvote 3