You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

27 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Looks like I owe Ian Austin an apology, here’s me thinking he was getting made a Lord for being a cunt when in actual fact it’s for something else...

EIw0_1HXYAA1b0w?format=jpg&name=medium

"At least" decriminalised. Probably wants it made mandatory.

53 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I wish he would trim that front garden. Been driving me mad every time they show it. I’m tempted to pop over with a pair of shears and a trimmer. I cannot bear an untidy front bush in any circumstances. 

I keep reading about his allotment and keep thinking ' sort your front garden first , Jezza '

On 17/07/2020 at 08:15, Numero said:

Hahaha. Clap for Nepotism. 

No matter what you think of his time as leader (as we know, I wasn’t overly impressed with his performance or the results), he is clearly a guy with good intentions and compassion, he doesn’t need to be doorstepped or badgered anymore. He’s not leader of the Labour Party. He’s not running for anything. He’s just back to being a backbencher. He’s an ageing guy who is living his life, leave him to it.

They’re not following John Major around, they’re not following Gordon Brown around, they’re not doorstepping Ed Miliband. Where’s the reporter harassing David ‘this is all his fault’ Cameron. Clegg is being left to put his cock in Facebook ports, or whatever he does there. Pricks. 

And I mean that most sincerely folks!

On 08/07/2020 at 13:19, Numero said:

They're not though, according to polling anyway. Starmer's main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn.

So you believe the polls show Starmer is eating through the Tory lies and his main hinderance is labour members who support Corbyn?  

Er Really? 

And certain people on here are  influenced by this nonsense?

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

So you believe the polls show Starmer is eating through the Tory lies and his main hinderance is labour members who support Corbyn?  

Er Really? 

And certain people on here are  influenced by this nonsense?

I was going to say your fellow Brexit voters. But you didn't vote.

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

You genuinely need to learn to read and to think. 

Well in that case I'll quote you, 

" Starmers main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn"

I take that quote to imply Starmer is/was doing well and Corbyn supporters are a hinderance. Below is the latest poll

What part have of the above have I misread, taken out of context etc?

6 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I was going to say your fellow Brexit voters. But you didn't vote.

On brexit I was not very far from the veiws of Corbyn, Foot, Bevan, Benn and Atlee. If that makes me a right winger to some on this forum then maybe, just maybe,  it's not my problem but yours.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

On brexit I was not very far from the veiws of Corbyn, Foot, Bevan, Benn and Atlee. If that makes me a right winger to some on this forum then maybe, just maybe,  it's not my problem but yours.

You either wanted to remain or you didn't. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You either wanted to remain or you didn't. 

Not really, I've always been against the European union, as was this countries greatest ever prime minister (and I dont mean Churchill) I abstained because there were a lot of negatives involving what the Tories could do, ie it was a head rule the heart decision to bale out.

23 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well in that case I'll quote you, 

" Starmers main opposition is Labour members who supported and still support Corbyn"

I take that quote to imply Starmer is/was doing well and Corbyn supporters are a hinderance. Below is the latest poll

What part have of the above have I misread, taken out of context etc?

Hello?