You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've taken loads of pleasure in them going out to be quite honest, my cap has been well and truly doffed for their actions recently but I laughed my fucking arse off and revelled in their defeat last night, another trophyless season for the blues beckons, MADE.UP. I can only assume anyone who doesn't share thios opinion does not interact with blues on a regular basis, I have one in work slaughtering me every time we play, respecting the 96 and recognising when you're more than an Evertonian has got absolutely nothing to do with what goes on on the pitch. They did what they should have done, what Liverpool would have done, what any team in the same city as a team going through what we were would have done, as I say it's been great but you'll have to excuse me if I don't stop wanting them to lose every game.

Excellent post

I doff my cap to the Blues supporters over the Justice campaign, but they have been insufferable recently & I can't see the day I would ever wish to see them in a cup final. You're a better man than me Dave.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to post on this topic but here goes...

How many blues last night giving it 'Yorkshire police, murderers' have sung similar to us over the past few season and will probably continue to do so when we face them in the future?

The JFT96 chants were class but the murderers chant was divisive and an excuse to bait those around them. Cheapening any justice songs.

Almost every single blue I've ever met thinks Liverpool are soley responsible for the heysel tragedy and the murderers chants are absolutely spot on. They've been giving us shit calling us Murderers for as long as I can remember, am I supposed to just forget this because of a tribute they did ??? am I supposed to just forget the very nature of an Evertonian in that they are vile, bitter twisted fans, and that certainly isn't the minority ??. I'm not in the least bit interested in anything to do with a a 'scouse unity' it actually makes me feel ill. I fully endorsed Liverpools support to Reece Jones and when it comes to people losing their lives it's a completely seperate issue to football. I can't stand Everton as a team, as a club, I hope every season that they get relegated, and that will never change.

I don't like the idea of the Blue Shite winning, but if it's a cup competition and it's us that breaks their bitter shrunken hearts in the semi or the final when they can see glory on the horizon then I'd gladly let them have the odd flukey victory. But it's a moot point as far as the League Cup goes this season.

I'd love to fuck them up in the FA Cup again, and home & away in the Prem would be sexual.