You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Fucking insane people still think theres nothing going on with them and refs.

Its bonkers.

Today was just another example in a long list of games where refs have tried their utmost to give them an advantage.

Yup.

1351951538002.gif

I wonder the reaction we would have got had Suarez made this tackle?

Its a clear red card for fucks sake. Disgusting challenge.

Yup.

Had that been one of ours they'd have been off. No doubt.

Anybody with a brain knows theres different rules for them though.

Fucking joke of a league.

Guest San Don
Yup.

1351951538002.gif

How the fuck is that not a sending off!? Anyone claiming he's 'in control' because he has one foot on the ground is a fucking lunatic.

Spearing must look at that and wonder how he was made to walk at Fulham yet that isnt?

Fucking corrupt twats.

That's true, but I had heard good things about Giroud before Arsenal signed him but he doesn't look like he gives a toss. Everything just bounces off him, he makes Dirk look like Maradona.

They're not really getting the best out of Podolski either. If we win tomorrow, we'll only be two points behind them, for all the disappointment of our season so far.

Had that been one of ours they'd have been off. No doubt.

Anybody with a brain knows theres different rules for them though.

Fucking joke of a league.

Agree with all of that. That tackle was MUCH worse than the similar-ish one that Joe Cole got sent off for against Arsenal in Hodgson's first game. Geberally, though, I thought Mike Dean got most of the calls right. He's probably one of the best of a bad,bad bunch. Pity we can't get him for our matches, but as he comes from the Wirral(?) he can't ref us........ of course, it dpoesn't stop Ferguson from selecting Halsey (lives in Bolton,GREATER MANCHESTER) and Webb (lives in a cave at the bottom of Ferguson's garden) for their matches.

Guest San Don

Im falling out of love with fucking football, I really am. How many times do those fuckers get it handed to them on a plate?

I used to laugh when people said there was corruption in the PL, well maybe it's not monetary but there's certainly something going on when you see tackle's like that united one not getting a red. You know its fucking nailed on for any other club's player will be carded for that but they get away with it.

Do these fucking refs have no shame? Do they not think afterwards 'fuck me, I dropped a right bollock there'?

Fucking insane people still think theres nothing going on with them and refs.

Its bonkers.

Today was just another example in a long list of games where refs have tried their utmost to give them an advantage.

Ridiculous isn't it? Even here in Norway it seems the commentators are afraid to upset their club/fanbase, as they thought it was perfectly OK for Ferguson to have the chance to sub his player after he should have been off already. Mental.

What makes me sick is the media just say nothing. Alan Green is about the only one who dares to call it but even he wont go all the way and say what everyone knows.

this week must have been the ultimate week of refs giving everything to them

There players can do whatever they like without getting sent off other team easy red cards

offside gaols allowed, soft penalties given to them. no extra time when they ahead and plenty when they are down, weds game 45 mins 3 mins of time as manu ahead with 5 subs and plenty of timewasting, extra time manc behind and 2 mins extra given to help them. Its endless cheating in their favour

Seems refs under instructions to make sure they win

Im sick of it, my love of the game is an all time low.

Im falling out of love with fucking football, I really am. How many times do those fuckers get it handed to them on a plate?

I used to laugh when people said there was corruption in the PL, well maybe it's not monetary but there's certainly something going on when you see tackle's like that united one not getting a red. You know its fucking nailed on for any other club's player will be carded for that but they get away with it.

Do these fucking refs have no shame? Do they not think afterwards 'fuck me, I dropped a right bollock there'?

Ref's daren't drop a bollock against United though.... Fergie's in the dugout still chewing the bollock of the last ref who dropped one.

Seriously, in how many games this season the opposition finished with 11 players on the pitch against United?

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal had all players sent off. We and Arsenal had penalties awarded against us and Chelsea finished with 9 players. Today Cleverley should have been sent off too.

During calciopolis the situation wasn't quite as bad in Italy.