You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Rafael

Nah. He's a little, whiny fuck stick and no mistaking, but I'd climb over him to get to Welbeck if I only had 1 punch. I wouldn't waste a modicum of energy in it either, 100% power- delivered straight to the nose. Take that you flat top sporting cunt sack.

Hate to say it, but ManU has been impressive in the first half. Rock solid in defense, tremendous workrate and quick and dangerous on the counter.

Mourinho has to show what he is made of now and change the match-picture. If it continues like in the first half RM doesn't have a fucking chance to win this.

I don't like this at all.

Just read this on the BBC website:

"Everton manager David Moyes on BBC Radio 5 live: "Sir Alex Ferguson will be happy with that and I don't think Jose Mourinho will be too disappointed either. I thought Real were quite brave in the first half but I think both managers will be happy.""

Yeah, I'm sure Mourinho will be happy with that seeing as if it stays the same his side are going out.

But, I think to you Dave, that would be winning eh?

Can see these deluded Mancs being opened up in the second half.2-1 Madrid.

Radio 5 commentary fucking embarrassing ".. Here's Ronaldo...dont let him run through Ryan...".

There was a time in the early nought uses when I supported English teams in the CL. But that's long gone now, we're a bunch of free spending cunts with political allies in high places, so I wish the media woul drop this pretence that we're all united behind English big clubs.

Rafael

I can empathise with this, can't stand the snidey, cheating, whining little shit stain with his innocent boyish Brazilian looks. He's anything but, the cunt. I'd definitely have to punch him before Welbeck, but if I could take them both out with one strike that would be a bonus.

As for bog brush, he just looks ridiculous and I wouldn't want to intentionally ruin his comedy image, but if my fist accidentally met with his punchable face one dark night then I wouldn't be apologising obviously.

Why?.

Dortmund are simply exciting to watch and I think will be contenders. I don't much care for RM or Utd to go through.

Edit: As I typed that, Shaktar just went up the field twice at the start of the second half. They're not finished yet.

Quelle surprise, mancs on for another trebble here. Once agan the football world bends over and applies liberal helpings of petrolum jelly. Sick of this shit.

This.

And all that "Believe!" shit their support come out with, like they're some plucky fucking underdog or something.

Utd are the Darth fucking Vader of football. Bad to the cunting bone.