You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Next week? 5? This is going to still be rumbling for weeks

Aye.

I'll put the sausages on a slow cook then, ready to break out the day we unveil the new gaffer.

I hope to fucking god its not Deschamps, fucking hell, he finished tenth, TENTH in the fucking french league, they all want sacking if he is even on the shortlist, he doesnt even have any link to us, is ex Chelsea and is stupider than his stupid face looks. He looks likea french stanley stoner:

after_12_stoner_stanleys_words_of_wisdom-6814.jpg

Guest ShoePiss

Not sure I've ever had lamb in a sausage, not sure how I feel about it really. I really like lamb but it doesn't sound right.

Guest ShoePiss
Never eaten sausified lamb either. Venison sausages, now. Those are the food of kings.

Yeah I've had hunted down and home cured venison sausage and elk too. Just a bit too healthy though, I think you should at least feel a little regretful after a few sausages.

Do these idiots think we are Americans, they might be able to pull off such a disastrous stunt over there, but this is Liverpool we are talking about.

Simply fuck off, to sack Dalglish and bring in a no mark like Martinez who have proved fuck all apart from the fact his teams cant defend for shite simply means they dont take us serious as fans.

If that is the case there is only one thing to do.

Do these idiots think we are Americans, they might be able to pull off such a disastrous stunt over there, but this is Liverpool we are talking about.

Simply fuck off, to sack Dalglish and bring in a no mark like Martinez who have proved fuck all apart from the fact his teams cant defend for shite simply means they dont take us serious as fans.

If that is the case there is only one thing to do.

Send your CV in?

My brother in law will only eat those horrific fucking Richmond things. When I rule the world, whoever was responsible for those will be summarily executed, and anyone who has willingly bought them sent off for "re-education".

Your very underratted on here, if I was playing forumite moneyball Id opt for you. Excellent judgement on richmonds sausages. Id give you are warchest of funds an tell you to get the job done. If a few women and children got killed along the way Id be prepared to turn a blind eye as long as them cunts got executed.

Lets put it another way, lets assume the worst case scenario next season, and this is where the owners may have started us on the road to permanent obscurity.

Martinez or some other complete and utter mr average is hired as our next manager. He FAILS to spark the players, or shrewdly add to the squad depth (incompetance) and we make no further improvement in an assualt on the Title.

I ask this question of us, the fans:- would we vote with our feet by not turning up to games for a 'nobody'? If Dalglish was still in charge, would we do the same (assuming similar conditions - although I had every reason to think that we'd improve under kenny next season)? Or, if KK was still at the helm, would we stand our ground, more unified?

I think that the club would weather the storm of a lack of success under Kenny, in the short term, but not under an also ran.

Am I wrong, or did we still turn up to watch this, the worst season in the Prem for quite a while? We still had our soul.

Lets put it another way, lets assume the worst case scenario next season, and this is where the owners may have started us on the road to permanent obscurity.

Martinez or some other complete and utter mr average is hired as our next manager. He FAILS to spark the players, or shrewdly add to the squad depth (incompetance) and we make no further improvement in an assualt on the Title.

I ask this question of us, the fans:- would we vote with our feet by not turning up to games for a 'nobody'? If Dalglish was still in charge, would we do the same (assuming similar conditions - although I had every reason to think that we'd improve under kenny next season)? Or, if KK was still at the helm, would we stand our ground, more unified?

I think that the club would weather the storm of a lack of success under Kenny, in the short term, but not under an also ran.

Am I wrong, or did we still turn up to watch this, the worst season in the Prem for quite a while? We still had our soul.

I certainly hope fans would not be like you. What ever happened to YNWA? So if your manager of choice isn't selected, and we don't have immediate success, you stop supporting the team? As soon as they are appointed Manager of Liverpool FC they become somebody. Even if they lose my respect as Hodgson did, I will continue to support the players and the club.

have no idea how FSG think that Martinez can get more out of the squad than KK did

we'll be lucky to finish 8th next season with him in charge

Martinez just about managed to keep Wigan in the Premiership with a worse squad than Liverpool's.

I'd be very surprised if he couldn't at least repeat that feat with better players, and maybe even improve on his record of finishing 16th, 16th and 15th.

Good times ahead!

Martinez just about managed to keep Wigan in the Premiership with a worse squad than Liverpool's.

I'd be very surprised if he couldn't at least repeat that feat with better players, and maybe even improve on his record of finishing 16th, 16th and 15th.

Good times ahead!

Don't forget the 8, 9, and 10 goal thrillers he's masterminded.

Don't forget the 8, 9, and 10 goal thrillers he's masterminded.

Ah, yes. Who could forget his Wigan team getting mercilessly ass-fucked 8-0 by Chelsea?

Amazing game. His formation 3-4-3 formation was very bold and at times it was easy to forget that they had conceded 8 goals and scored none.

Ah, yes. Who could forget his Wigan team getting mercilessly ass-fucked 8-0 by Chelsea?

Amazing game. His formation 3-4-3 formation was very bold and at times it was easy to forget that they had conceded 8 goals and scored none.

Didn't they also lose 9-1 against Spurs?! Crazy stuff, really.