You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Dalglish Leaves Liverpool.

I thought they would give him one more year. This wasn't the best season, but look at where we were and look at the players who simply did not perform. How stable are we as a club? How many cup finals do you have to go to? Who is going to be able to take us into the Champions League in a year?!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Why the fuck is Roy Hodgson's name all over the front page of the fucking website. Fuck sake.

Thank you Kenny for saving us from Roy's mess, picking us up, and raising expectations for this season. Raised expectations may have been his downfall in light of this season's performances, but that beats what came before it. That, and a cup, he walks away with his head held high in my view.

Whoever replaces him has my backing until they prove themselves unworthy of it, but I hope to fuck the owners have an ace up their sleeve, I'm getting the same horrible feelings I had when Rafa->Hodgson happened, but these are different owners, so I'll see what happens.

As sad as this is, it is unfortunately our reality. Who are we going to appoint now?

Please, for the love of god. Please dont let it be Martinez or some other nobody. If the candidates are those mentioned (AVB, Martinez, Benitez), I hope its the latter. If not, then there are quite a few other candidates.

Im scared. Very scared.

Sad news. Even though he wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice, if Martinez does get the job we should rally around him and give him the full backing of the fans. We can do without another "Woy" debacle.

Absolutely not. I disagree with supporting a manager that I find unsuitable. I never wanted Roy here and didn't support it and couldn't wait for him to go. I do not want Martinez and Liverpool mentioned in the same sentence and it would be another debacle, in my opinion, if he or anyone other unsuitable person were given the job. I don't trust that he could do a job here any better than King Kenny. Not even close.

I can't help but feel that the reports we've talked to another Prem manager were a catalyst rather than an aside. It all has a bit of a Kilnsmann debacle ring about it, the owners not wanting to look like they're humiliating a legend by wining and dining his replacement while he hangs around waiting for the call.

I sincerely hope they've got an ace up their sleeve, either managerially or DoF-wise, cos i don't want the same post Benitez fan split yet again with everyone saying "you wanted him gone, now look what we've got" six months down the line.

Can anyone think of a Prem manager they'd want who'd be available?

Disgraceful way to treat our greatest ever hero. I think Kenny resigned to clear up the situation.

I remember Didi saying when Kenny was appointed "the problems is that if Kenny can't fix things at Liverpool who will they be able to get for that?" or something along those lines.

Very, very sad day for LFC