You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

awaydays is shit, ive heard better scouse accents in parr.

OY GUEST BASTARDS FUCKING PAY UP OR FUCK OFF, URE SLOWING DOWN MY CONNECTION SPEED AND I DONT WANNA MISS OUT ON A CLASSIC MAGIC SPONGE PUTDOWN, OR A CODE STAT, OR A SLIVERLINING SHIT STIR OR A NUMERO MELTDOWN!!!! OR GOD FORBID SOME CUNT MENTION RAFA AGAIN! OR THE RETURN OF THE REAL JON SNOW

awaydays is shit, ive heard better scouse accents in parr.

OY GUEST BASTARDS FUCKING PAY UP OR FUCK OFF, URE SLOWING DOWN MY CONNECTION SPEED AND I DONT WANNA MISS OUT ON A CLASSIC MAGIC SPONGE PUTDOWN, OR A CODE STAT, OR A SLIVERLINING SHIT STIR OR A NUMERO MELTDOWN!!!! OR GOD FORBID SOME CUNT MENTION RAFA AGAIN! OR THE RETURN OF THE REAL JON SNOW

That's what they're all here for, Snowy.

I never believed that he would go - if he was going he would have been sharing a cab with Commolli. No reason not to from FSG perspective and would have saved an airfare - Clark would have taken over for the rest of the season including the cup semi and final (if we'd got past the bitters)

The aim of FSG is CL qualification - not Carling Cup, not FA Cup, not winning the PL - so we had already blown it when Commolli went. The only doubt I had was whether they would push Kenny upstairs - but I don't think that is a good move for anyone.

As for the wasted £100m - roll the clock back 18 months and Carroll, Henderson and Downing were all (as someone pointed out the other day) doing very well at their respective clubs. Is it all down to Kenny that they have bombed? I don't know but look at the some of the other transfers from one PL club to another - Young, Cahill, Jones, Torres, none of these would be described as raging successes either. Enrique, Clichy, Benyaoun, Pienaar, Arteta not as damned but certainly not being praised to the heavens. The only ones who have impressed or lived up to their billing have been Bellamy, Nasri and Adebayor. I'm sure there are many more who have failed to set the world alight who I can't think of at the moment.

So, is it about the manager or just that the players are being overwhelmed by the fees, wages and/or expectations? And if the latter, what can the club do?

We've certainly downgraded our managerial criteria:

After Houllier: "proven track reacord of winning titles, success in Europe" = Benitez

After Benitez: "some old English cunt to steady the ship, be nice to the media and tow the line" = Hodgson

After Hodgson: "anyone who will take the job, that is called Kenny Dalglish" = Kenny

After Kenny: "Someone who has kept Wigan up"

After Martinez: Someone who has taken Blackburn down?

If the owners were happy with Kenny doing what he has been doing they'd have surely made some constructive comments, officially or leaked, about their meeting yesterday. In my opinion the owners are looking to change something significant about the management/coaching/scouting at the club over the next few days.

So they haven't sacked him, but they haven't backed him either, and we can add this ongoing review process to the stadium ongoing review process.

Meanwhile, we can't finalise, or move on, potential transfer targets.

So they haven't sacked him, but they haven't backed him either, and we can add this ongoing review process to the stadium ongoing review process.

Meanwhile, we can't finalise, or move on, potential transfer targets.

Yeah. They need to get rid, give him their unequivocal support, or appoint Martinez.

ie sack, back or on crack.

Ask yourself this RAWK folk. Are you happy not being allowed to discuss football issues on a football forum?

Ask yourself this TLW folks, are you happy that Rawkites are over there not discussing shit, rather than over here discussing the same things.