You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All week United players have been unsettling Spurs by fingering Harry for the England job, sure enough the tactics have worked a treat.

Yeah, it's worked a great. Although, any cunt with half a brain might point out that United have been ahead of them all season, are demonstrably a better side and don't need any help whatsoever

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd are an evil marvel. They're nothing special player-wise but they keep it simple and put the ball in the net. If we could've done the latter on a consistent basis we could be up there with them, as it is we're as far behind as ever.

For all of the petty political stunts in which they partake, it's their ability to execute very simple fundamentals which makes them likely to win a 20th title this year.

Man Utd are an evil marvel. They're nothing special player-wise but they keep it simple and put the ball in the net. If we could've done the latter on a consistent basis we could be up there with them, as it is we're as far behind as ever.

For all of the petty political stunts in which they partake, it's their ability to execute very simple fundamentals which makes them likely to win a 20th title this year.

Fucking bolllocks from start to finish. United don't just win because of their mentality or simple fundamentals. They have a great squad and a brilliant manager.

And they won't win the league this season either

That's just not acceptable in any way.

Great finish from Young there, good job we've got someone who can do that in Downin... Oh.

The more I've watched other teams play the less happy I am with what's going on at our place. People on here are laughing at Spurs. You do realise there's a very, very realistic chance we're going to finish in the bottom half of the table, right? Still laughing now?

There is no realistic possibility that we'll finish in the bottom half. That is just plain knee jerk that, Mike.

Early days, but that Pogrebnyak lad for Fulham looks a player.

Unbelievable to think that in three games he's already scored more league goals everyday bar Bellamy and Suarez in our squad. And he's only one behind them.

Amazing what you can find when you actually scout for players

Unbelievable to think that in three games he's already scored more league goals everyday bar Bellamy and Suarez in our squad. And he's only one behind them.

He looked a player when Zenit won the UEFA cup a few years back , i dont know what happened to him at Stuttgart but he looks pefectly suited to the Premier League ..... he is just a loan aswell.

Is that a Dave Kirby original?

No. If it was it would go -

'I was in the pub with me mates tonight,

talking about The Reds and their goal less plight,

until some bitter Blue started chatting shite

and that was the start of a bloody fight.

He landed a left and I landed a right

till we fell and struggled with all our might.

Then I snapped at his ear and took a bite.

I drew some blood but the wound was slight

then me mates intervened and the Blue took flight.

"Did I win?" I asked and was told "Too fucking right"

But today I'm felling quite contrite.

Then all the glories we witnessed began to dull -

Rome, Paris, Wembley, even Is-stan-bul.

Those great nights on the Kop from me memory drifted

when the bizzies turned up and I got meself lifted.

Now I am very sorry that I let me club down

and the Liver Bird on me chest is wearing a frown.

I've learned me lesson and now, sobered up,

I've regained my gear-ness - and I'm up for the CUP!!!!!'

Or something like that.

Man Utds next 8 league games up to City game

West Brom H

Wolves A

Fulham H

Blackburn A

QPR H

Wigan A

Aston Villa H

Everton H

City better not drop any points in their games

Seen that last night. 24 points there, guarunteed. Half of them teams there bend over for United every year. It wont stop this year.

He's a phyiscal specimen as well, like Ivan Drago in Rocky 4.

I don't get why we didn't try for him, he's always been a handful as a striker, but no, we'd rather stick our cock in nice, warm British pies and pay £15m a time to do it.

But, he may not be the answer, I'm just noting that we seem to have given up on the notion on foreign players being better value and better players than their British cousins, lest we forget how it all started way back in the days of Andrea Silenzi at Forest, because the market was better value.

I'm not sure why we've lost our way.

Anyway, back to the big lad, he won't score at this rate forever. Fulham have played some lovely stuff this season, but fuck me Wolves were ghastly, utterly abysmal, it really was horrible to watch.

Before anyone says it, we don't need Dempsey, not another central operator. Teams don't park the bus in the centre of the pitch against the likes of Fulham, or Blackpool for that matter, and this is why Adam struggles to make an impact with us and why Dempsey could never replicate his Fulham form with us.

Again, it's an effort thing, Wolves just gave up and made Fulham look imperious. Whereas, in actual fact, Fulham have lost at home this season to United (5-0), Spurs (3-1), Everton (1-3), just happen to be three of the hardest working teams in the league in my opinion, and that Fulham pitch isn't the biggest. As it goes, it's the same size pitch as Anfield, but there are still 13 bigger pitches in the Premiership. The Etihad is 6 yards longer and 5 yards wider than the Reebok, for example.

Man Utds next 8 league games up to City game

West Brom H

Wolves A

Fulham H

Blackburn A

QPR H

Wigan A

Aston Villa H

Everton H

City better not drop any points in their games

City's run is much harder too, they have:

Swansea A

Chelsea H

Stoke A

Sunderland H

Arsenal A

WBA H

Norwich A

Wolwes A

Man Utd H

then N'castle A

and QPR H

I'd say they need to win the derby, and even that probably won't be enough to prevent the Scum from getting their 20th...