You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I presume the 'they' of whom you speak is the media no? Why do you think they hate Kenny & what he's doing here so much Ngog's? Since you see the state of football right now as a ship? Consider it thus - With regard to the Status Quo/Man U & all their works and Him? The media or 'they' see it something like as follows;

When it comes to us, Kenny & the boat? They know this has been coming for years - They've always known both we & Dalglish had unfinished business at the top - Something that doesn't fit to well with their cosy little 'boat' and the way things have become in football since 1991 (ish) right now. In the back of their minds? The media always knew what's happening now under Kenny was going to come or had a good chance of doing so - It was only a question of when.

Anyway back to Kenny and That is what they're afraid of mate with regard to their precious 'way it is done' (i.e. the boat as you put it). In regard of Kenny? They know he's not here just to rock that boat - Oh no, they're only To aware that he's going to climb the Rigging with his hated evil heathens at Liverpool FC behind him like a band of utter pirates (in their eyes), play that part to perfection and when she's stripped, robbed blind and has nothing left of value with all they know turned on it's head?

They know damn well that he's going to set fire to the ship, burn it down to the waterline & sink it below the ocean of history - Taking Ferguson and All his works with it & restoring football to something like it was before in respect of Anfield, us and the media. What worries them? Is that in Kenny's New Order in English Football? They're all marked as the same in his eyes and will be burned down with said ship. So they're desperately trying to sabotage Kenny at Liverpool Before he's in position to light the first match - Not that they'll get close to doing that - He's far to canny an operator for that - They're overmatched and don't even know it yet - Heck their beloved Ferguson himself is outmatched here - The difference being He Does bloody well know it - Why do you think he's been So silent on us bar his moaning, whinging and general attacks recently when he Had so much to say about us under Wonderful Woy? Quite the difference in his silence now isn't there? In this case? Silence really does speak volumes & Ferguson's most of all.....................

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume the 'they' of whom you speak is the media no? Why do you think they hate Kenny & what he's doing here so much Ngog's? Since you see the state of football right now as a ship? Consider it thus - With regard to the Status Quo/Man U & all their works and Him? The media or 'they' see it something like as follows;

When it comes to us, Kenny & the boat? They know this has been coming for years - They've always known both we & Dalglish had unfinished business at the top - Something that doesn't fit to well with their cosy little 'boat' and the way things have become in football since 1991 (ish) right now. In the back of their minds? The media always knew what's happening now under Kenny was going to come or had a good chance of doing so - It was only a question of when.

Anyway back to Kenny and That is what they're afraid of mate with regard to their precious 'way it is done' (i.e. the boat as you put it). In regard of Kenny? They know he's not here just to rock that boat - Oh no, they're only To aware that he's going to climb the Rigging with his hated evil heathens at Liverpool FC behind him like a band of utter pirates (in their eyes), play that part to perfection and when she's stripped, robbed blind and has nothing left of value with all they know turned on it's head?

They know damn well that he's going to set fire to the ship, burn it down to the waterline & sink it below the ocean of history - Taking Ferguson and All his works with it & restoring football to something like it was before in respect of Anfield, us and the media. What worries them? Is that in Kenny's New Order in English Football? They're all marked as the same in his eyes and will be burned down with said ship. So they're desperately trying to sabotage Kenny at Liverpool Before he's in position to light the first match - Not that they'll get close to doing that - He's far to canny an operator for that - They're overmatched and don't even know it yet - Heck their beloved Ferguson himself is outmatched here - The difference being He Does bloody well know it - Why do you think he's been So silent on us bar his moaning, whinging and general attacks recently when he Had so much to say about us under Wonderful Woy? Quite the difference in his silence now isn't there? In this case? Silence really does speak volumes & Ferguson's most of all.....................

Another good post.

Enjoyed the "They know damn well that he's going to set fire to the ship, burn it down to the waterline & sink it below the ocean of history - Taking Ferguson and All his works with it" line.

Very apt Redshadow.

Having provided just such a still, the irony of your post, unsurprisingly escapes you.

Serious question did you ever play football for a team at any level? Go back and have a look at the Spearing video and then the Stevie video and it may help you. Do you know the difference between two footed and over the ball ?Note that I said video and not still as a video will allow you to see the actual sequence of the tackle. BTW I am not stating that Jay's tackle was over the ball, I still maintain there was nothing wrong with it.

Pulis backs Dalglish FA complaint - Sport, Breaking News - Independent.ie

Pulis backs Dalglish FA complaint

Friday December 09 2011

Stoke manager Tony Pulis believes Liverpool counterpart Kenny Dalglish was right to raise the Football Association's apparent double standards on disciplinary issues.

The Reds boss was unimpressed with the governing body successfully reducing Wayne Rooney's three-match ban - for a red card picked up in Euro 2012 qualifying - by one game. Dalglish, who admitted there was no point trying to appeal Jay Spearing's dismissal at Fulham on Monday, said it set a "bad example".

The Football Association pointed out their disciplinary procedures covering domestic football were different to those for UEFA, but Pulis said it will have planted seeds of doubt in the minds of many clubs, saying: "I totally agree with him (Dalglish)."

He added: "It is not as if it was a 50-50 challenge or it was mis-timed, he (Rooney) has actually booted someone from behind.

"It would be interesting to see if a player from an English club actually went and appealed on a similar incident what the FA would have done - I think that is the point Kenny is trying to make.

"I don't think it would have been rescinded.

"I don't think it sets a precedent but it is almost a situation where they (the FA) have worked the system and the system has worked for them."

Kenny is giving refuge to managers now, whereas before it was a case of 'agree with Ferguson or face his wrath', there is now another choice for managers, someone of equal standing to Ferguson in the game.

It's awesome.

Don't think any manager dared back Rafa's rant, because they knew it would just be a case of sitting next to him in the gallows if you did it. Many managers may have agreed with Rafa, but none of them would ever publicly say it.

Kenny is giving refuge to managers now, whereas before it was a case of 'agree with Ferguson or face his wrath', there is now another choice for managers, someone of equal standing to Ferguson in the game.

It's awesome.

Don't think any manager dared back Rafa's rant, because they knew it would just be a case of sitting next to him in the gallows if you did it. Many managers may have agreed with Rafa, but none of them would ever publicly say it.

Kenny is being careful not to make the mistake benitez made which was to get in the middle of a partisan mess. He's very clearly targeting the FA NOT united, NOT rooney. They're just side issues. He's seen that once it becomes partisan interests swing into line. The FA don't have that kind of backing. So he's safer. Here people can support him without being seen to go against united. The end result is the same, if it comes off, United's influence is reduced.

We don't call him King Canny for nothing.

It's awesome.

agree with this.

To say Kenny 'commands' respect amongst his peers would be the wrong phrase. He earns respect and I think he's well liked amongst those who play and have played the game because he doesn't have any pretences and doesn't regard himself as bigger or better than anyone else. Compare this to Ferguson who has created a Godfather like presence to whom many in the game feel obliged to show deference.

It makes sense that he will find allies when he needs them - let's hope this is a good sign.

The F.A. have an almost saftey in numbers gang mentality and this is no doubt the most effective way to defend ourselves.

I can`t seem to find the clip of Kenny where he goes through this DVD

I thought he did it after the cameras had left i.e. he was lighting a fire under the journos not the fans.

Seems to be working. The FA are going to be dragged into a whole messy discussion they could well do without.

Couldn't you just bank on Hodgson coming out with a statement about why it's wrong to confuse the FA with UEFA. A backlash from most premier league managers in the offing and that useless cunt backing the FA. What a wanker.

Fuck the FA, fuck Ingurlund and fuck Roy bastarding Hodgson. The list is growing.

Couldn't you just bank on Hodgson coming out with a statement about why it's wrong to confuse the FA with UEFA. A backlash from most premier league managers in the offing and that useless cunt backing the FA. What a wanker.

Fuck the FA, fuck Ingurlund and fuck Roy bastarding Hodgson. The list is growing.

Has he?

What a fucking asshole

Hodgson has watched Redknapp join in the criticism, and believes he has the chance to leapfrog him in the England job consideration stakes with a bit of FA brown-nosing. That's all it is - always one eye on his holy grail.

Hodgson has watched Redknapp join in the criticism, and believes he has the chance to leapfrog him in the England job consideration stakes with a bit of FA brown-nosing. That's all it is - always one eye on his holy grail.

When did he say this? I can't find anything on Google.

Anyway, we have Pulis & Redknapp supporting the criticism of the FA, Warnock backing Suarez and the latest to get in on the act is Moyes:

BBC Sport - Harry Redknapp and David Moyes criticise FA after Wayne Rooney appeal

Moyes said that while he supported the FA's action on Rooney, he contrasted it with their treatment of club appeals.

"You should see us when we try to appeal - it's absolute murder," the Scot said.

"I've got to say, the times that I have been in front them, it's like a kangaroo court - you've got no chance."