You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
7q8ti9

None of the others charged. Fair.

Oooh this is like HIGNFY, odd one out, I know, I know!

Well the potato headed mong in the bottom left has been up on several charges, he's been violent on the pitch. Recently the FA appealed and got his ban reduced after he kicked a player on purpose. Was banned for seeking out a camera and swearing to it and is often seen swearing at refs.

Cashley Cole was involved with Mike Riley in an incident where Riley bottled it (scared) and failed to send him off. It caused all kind of trouble and was one of the reasons for the recently resurrected 'respect' campaign.

The nob on the bottom right has escaped inciting fans charges and is just a prick.

So Suarez is the odd one out as he's the only one that isn't English? Am I right?

Oooh this is like HIGNFY, odd one out, I know, I know!

Well the potato headed mong in the bottom left has been up on several charges, he's been violent on the pitch. Recently the FA appealed and got his ban reduced after he kicked a player on purpose. Was banned for seeking out a camera and swearing to it and is often seen swearing at refs.

Cashley Cole was involved with Mike Riley in an incident where Riley bottled it (scared) and failed to send him off. It caused all kind of trouble and was one of the reasons for the recently resurrected 'respect' campaign.

The nob on the bottom right has escaped inciting fans charges and is just a prick.

So Suarez is the odd one out as he's the only one that isn't English? Am I right?

Hmmm. I'm not even sure the one bottom left is humanoid.

I hope Ingurlund get absolutely fucked senseless in the Euros. Three defeats in the group stages would be a superb result from where I'm standing. Fuck the FA and fuck all they stand for.

This, despite being English Ive moved up from not caring about them to wanting them to lose

As punishment I shall be having a tug on his bed and jazzing all over his sheets when he leaves the house later.

I'm sure karma will forgive you, after all it's not everyone that would take one of life's unfortunates under their wing (you need a shorter leash though BTW). Although, I thought they ended care in the community.

Possibly an appeal involves merely asking them to look at it again without being able to send a representative to address them. I suspect Friend would be asked for his comments.

I think it's more this:

My dad's from the same part of glasgow, so I get the accent. In english it would be, "We're not on the LMA so what's the fucking point?"

Could see a stirling rendition of 'You can still your England team up you arse!' in the coming matches!

Spot on and well overdue.

After Italia 90 Villa came full of 'we was robbed by the hun national pride' and with their Barnes boo boys and tried to get everyone singing 'if you all love England clap your hands'...

cue a thundering 'YOU CAN STICK YER FUCKIN ENGLAND UP YER ARSE!'

Spearings tackle was two footed, both feet off the ground with the lower foot at shin height. That is not only a sending off, it pretty much defines it, the photo in post 533 of the Fulham match thread catches the moment.

Not only are you a bore you're fuckin stupid with it. Can somebody do me a favor and dig up a pc of a two footed tackle so this bell end can understand?

As I said before, I'm not talking about the right of appeal because I know that's not hypocritical of the FA. They extend that courtesy for clubs as you rightly point out. My point is that a domestic incident similar to Rooney's would result in a 3 match ban, and would be upheld by the FA. For them to go begging to UEFA to reduce Rooney's ban effectively means that they feel a 3 match ban is excessive for that particular offence. For the FA to then uphold a 3 match ban for the same offence - or even a supposedly lesser offence - in a domestic game, is where the hypocrisy lies.

To be fair there is thepoint of proportionality. a three game ban for a sixgame torunament is much harsher than three games of 38. and there was presedence as well. so it's basically down to the uefa rules and the fa exploited that. but this has more to do woth double roles really, and very unfortunate cause it's sends out the wrong message.

Guest davelfc

Gary Neville faces censure for middle-finger gesture at Carlos Tevez | Football | The Guardian

Gary Neville could be in trouble with the Football Association after he reacted to Carlos Tevez's first goal in the Carling Cup semi-final by raising his middle finger towards the Manchester City striker.

Ashley Cole faces wait over V-sign fall-out - Telegraph

The Chelsea full-back, Ashley Cole could face FA action over a gesture he made towards to home fans after the final whistle on Sunday.

Wayne Rooney to escape punishment for V-sign towards Chelsea fans | Football | guardian.co.uk

The Manchester United forward was photographed making the gesture during his side's 2-1 victory over Carlo Ancelotti's side but, despite being in the line of sight of an assistant referee at the time, no mention of the incident was included in the referee Howard Webb's official match report. The FA did, however, review footage of the incident and is satisfied that no offensive gesture was made towards opposition fans.

nine_shilling.jpg

Gary Neville faces censure for middle-finger gesture at Carlos Tevez | Football | The Guardian

Gary Neville could be in trouble with the Football Association after he reacted to Carlos Tevez's first goal in the Carling Cup semi-final by raising his middle finger towards the Manchester City striker.

Ashley Cole faces wait over V-sign fall-out - Telegraph

The Chelsea full-back, Ashley Cole could face FA action over a gesture he made towards to home fans after the final whistle on Sunday.

Wayne Rooney to escape punishment for V-sign towards Chelsea fans | Football | guardian.co.uk

The Manchester United forward was photographed making the gesture during his side's 2-1 victory over Carlo Ancelotti's side but, despite being in the line of sight of an assistant referee at the time, no mention of the incident was included in the referee Howard Webb's official match report. The FA did, however, review footage of the incident and is satisfied that no offensive gesture was made towards opposition fans.

nine_shilling.jpg

I wish Journos would have the balls to stand up to the shit that goes on in the football establishment of this country. They could change it all if they just had the guts to do something.

But alas, none of them do. All to scared to rock the boat.

Such a pity we live in the world we do. I actually don't blame the Journos in a sense. I'd imagine most of the orders come down from on high from people who prefer things to be a certain way.

Scum, all of them.